Boost AR1 Multifunctional charger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay_arggg

Jan 19, 2016
Texas
I just recently purchased one of these at my local vape store because i was in need of a charger immediately, but this is the only charger they had. I asked the guy if these are legit because i have never even heard of this brand and he just said "we sell a lot of them". So i am hoping this is a good enough charger for emergencies. i dont plan to use it all the time, but i dont want it messing up my batteries or anything (I have a pair of Samsung 25 Rs). I have searched every where for some kind of review, but i am not finding anything. Anyone else heard of this charger?

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Haven't heard of the charger, but their marketing of batteries is suspect at best.

As a backup, there probably isn't much to worry about as long as you keep an eye on it while you're charging batteries. It's definitely not one I'd leave unattended for any length of time.

Reactions: Jay_arggg

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Never heard of it. That said, I have two 2-bay off brand chargers I purchased the same way: dead batteries in a vapemergency, and no charger. Keep an eye on it while you use it, and buy a Nitecore or an Xtar when you can to replace it. Then convert it to emergency backup, or throw in the travel bag.

Jay_arggg

Jan 19, 2016
Texas
Never heard of it. That said, I have two 2-bay off brand chargers I purchased the same way: dead batteries in a vapemergency, and no charger. Keep an eye on it while you use it, and buy a Nitecore or an Xtar when you can to replace it. Then convert it to emergency backup, or throw in the travel bag.
Thanks. I have a nitecore that i leave at home to charge, but for some reason that day at work my battery died a lot faster than normal. But i will def keep an eye on it. Thanks guys

Reactions: suprtrkr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread