Status
Not open for further replies.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
There will be no nesting now. Just got back from ER, took her for blood when going to the bathroom.

She's lost it.

We were out looking at carrier travel systems today, started before that.

I can't even get drunk incase I have to take her back.

I'll probably be off here the rest of the day/nite. Take care folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Thank you for the kind words/thoughts folks. Trying to keep her spirits up and distracted, but she cramping up bad now, and doesn't want to go anywhere or see anyone.

Bought her some Tylenol, flowers and a card, I think all three helped a little. I might be scarce the next day or two though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
I'm just numb to it. I hadn't really accepted the fact that we were successful yet, and I was just coming around to it Saturday morning, knowing we were going to go look at baby carrier travel systems for the Mustang (talk about .... pain) at the ginormous baby store up in Peterborough... just to have the rug pulled out from underneath us.

Anyone that has kept up with this should know that I'm not feeling numb because I don't care. I wouldn't have shared it if I hadn't. Other than be there for my wife though, there is nothing I can do about it right now. And, that's all I need to worry about right now. I ain't got time to be emotional LOL.

Git 'er done!

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Sometimes all you can do is keep keeping on. :)

Yup, true statement.

Took the wife to the hospital today, they drew blood to check stuff out, was supposed to find out if she needs further treatment (I think the wife said the procedure was called "DNC"? Apparently it's not pleasant at all). They didn't get back with us today with results, so we'll find out tomorrow. Back to work tomorrow for me, unless directed otherwise by the wife.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Bry, definitely feel for y'all bro. That happened to us twice along the way and it's a very miserable time.

Yes, you can only just keep moving forward and know that no matter how bad you feel, your wife feels 100 times worse than you do.

Be there for her bro. Time will pass by and you'll be back in action before you know it.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Bry, definitely feel for y'all bro. That happened to us twice along the way and it's a very miserable time.

Yes, you can only just keep moving forward and know that no matter how bad you feel, your wife feels 100 times worse than you do.

Be there for her bro. Time will pass by and you'll be back in action before you know it.

Thanks for the thoughts and kind words Mr. Russ! I went to work yesterday, and my "give a s*** meter" was pretty much on empty. Today, I'm out with some sorta flu bug (both ends, fever/chills, severe bubble guts), hopefully just a 24 hour thing though. Wife's trying to take care of me a little bit though, so that's great.

Get this, wife asks the OB clinic on base yesterday, if there is anyone at the hospital to talk to about being depressed about this sort of thing.... the nurse tells her something along the lines of "I dunno, take a look around on Facebook". I'm not able to repeat what I said after my wife told me that, I'd get banned or something.

Anyways, we are hoping that she gets sorted out quickly, and have good news again in the near future. I guess there are good chances of getting pregnant again quickly after a miscarriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread