Not open for further replies.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I’m trying to add more bottom af RDAs to my collection and could use some suggestions.

Something like a Kennedy 24 for an airy DL. Nothing very restricted. Either single or dual coil setup is fine preferably with an 810 drip tip size though.

Doesn’t need to be a newer release either. Some of my favorite attys are “older” releases.

Suggestions are very much appreciated. Oh and I can’t afford high end gear more in the mid $30s lower even better!!

Thanks

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I know people talk against them sometimes but I like my dead rabbits. It's next to impossible to over squonk them. Easy to build with a single coil and nice flavor.
I also like my ijoy combos and my Oumier VLS rda.
Good luck!
The Dead Rabbit is far from bottom airflow.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Squid Industries Chief King and Augvape BTFC come to mind. The Desire Mad Dog is another to look at. A Reload X clone is around $10 and worth it. The Smoant Battlestar is inexpensive and not too bad but not great. Oh yeah I almost forgot the Afterbirth um I mean Rebirth.

Eeeewww lol! I just got the Rebirth a couple of weeks ago on sale for a great price. I like it but it’s a bit restrictive wide open. I like lots of air lol! But it’s a nice atty.

I also ordered a Pericles and phobia V2. I’m hoping they’ll be good. They were both on sale too. That’s the great thing about “older” gear- you can usually find good deals on them. But on the other hand sometimes they can be hard to find even on fasttech.

I’ve got quite a few attys that I should sell and PIF any clones. I bought the Anglo a month ago for like $10. It’s bottom air but boy it has really tight airflow and not a lot of airflow “control”.

Thanks for the suggestions I’m going to check them out.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Eeeewww lol! I just got the Rebirth a couple of weeks ago on sale for a great price. I like it but it’s a bit restrictive wide open. I like lots of air lol! But it’s a nice atty.

I also ordered a Pericles and phobia V2. I’m hoping they’ll be good. They were both on sale too. That’s the great thing about “older” gear- you can usually find good deals on them. But on the other hand sometimes they can be hard to find even on fasttech.

I’ve got quite a few attys that I should sell and PIF any clones. I bought the Anglo a month ago for like $10. It’s bottom air but boy it has really tight airflow and not a lot of airflow “control”.

Thanks for the suggestions I’m going to check them out.
I also like a lot of airflow. The Chief King and the BTFC have more than enough airflow for anyone. I personally like side airflow RDAs better. The one I've been using the most lately is my Culverin.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I’m trying to add more bottom af RDAs to my collection and could use some suggestions.

Something like a Kennedy 24 for an airy DL. Nothing very restricted. Either single or dual coil setup is fine preferably with an 810 drip tip size though.

Doesn’t need to be a newer release either. Some of my favorite attys are “older” releases.

Suggestions are very much appreciated. Oh and I can’t afford high end gear more in the mid $30s lower even better!!

Thanks

I agree with Don in regards to the Chief King, wide open it is as airy as the Kennedy's. Amazing flavor, deep juice well, and easy to build. And, if it's too airy you can dial it back.

I picked one up from VaporDna for $19.99 last week. I checked back on the site today to buy another one and they were sold out.

Reactions: Fidola13

XRec C

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2017
Florida
I've got a Voopoo Rune on the way. It looks very similar in design to my original Phobia but with a deeper juice well. Hopefully quieter airflow too. The Phobia makes amazing flavor. However there are some who says it leaks. It doesn't leak unless you over squonk but I've found if you slam the coils right to the airflow inlets as close as you can get them without a short and using high VG juice it's almost impossible to make it leak. It does have a slight whistle tho .For the flavor it makes I'm willing to make that tradeoff

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I've got a Voopoo Rune on the way. It looks very similar in design to my original Phobia but with a deeper juice well. Hopefully quieter airflow too. The Phobia makes amazing flavor. However there are some who says it leaks. It doesn't leak unless you over squonk but I've found if you slam the coils right to the airflow inlets as close as you can get them without a short and using high VG juice it's almost impossible to make it leak. It does have a slight whistle tho .For the flavor it makes I'm willing to make that tradeoff

I just got the Phobia and plan on throwing a build in it tomorrow. Thanks for the advice.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
One RDA that surprised me was the Ghoul. I found it on sale and bought one in blue. It is a really bottom flow atty. the flavors very good. It’s actually a tiny bit restrictive which is of course subjective. Some people might find it airier than Mt Washington.

I keep it in my daily rotation that’s how much I enjoy it.

I’ve just put the Rune in my cart at VaporDNA it’s on sale. I always find good stuff there on sale.

• Informative
Reactions: Skeebo

XRec C

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2017
Florida
One RDA that surprised me was the Ghoul. I found it on sale and bought one in blue. It is a really bottom flow atty. the flavors very good. It’s actually a tiny bit restrictive which is of course subjective. Some people might find it airier than Mt Washington.

I keep it in my daily rotation that’s how much I enjoy it.

I’ve just put the Rune in my cart at VaporDNA it’s on sale. I always find good stuff there on sale.
The only problem I have with the ghoul is i get significantly more flavor with the airflow about 2/3 closed but there's a tiny margin for error. Too closed and you miss, too open and you miss it. It's a great little single coil atty tho. No prob on the Phobia bits. If you watched any YouTube reviews...well Nvm. I assume you didn't or you probably wouldn't have bought it. Some of those guys make me question how they came to be reviewers lol. It's my daily vape most days. If I can help in any way just shout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread