MINI T-3 COMING SOON! Introducing the X2- T3 Clearomizer & Other clearomizers - IN STOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reg190

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Poconos, PA
Hi Guys,

Ok here is the rundown on the new releases in the clearomizer wars :p

We will be carrying in about a week....the new version of the talked about T-2. We will be calling it the X2-T3. We will be one of the first to carry it and the first with the 808d-1 connection!!! They unscrew at the bottom unlike the X2 clearos...they hold 3ml, they are 2.4ohms, THEY DO NOT NEED A SYRINGE and they are BOTTOM COIL!

x2-t3.jpg

We are working on an exclusive 3ml clearo and a smaller non syringe clearos that are bottom coil.... they have been slightly delayed so we did not want you guys to miss out on this technology!!

Ce3 currently in stock
SI-1 new EXCLUSIVE version (Will replace the ce3)... unshipped (as previously promised) should be ready to ship sometime this week.

X2 Clearos - some in stock - soon to be discontinued
X2-T3 Clearos - shipping in about 1 week (as pictured below)
S1-3 New exclusive 3ml bottom coil clearo...about 3 weeks from shipping

This sounds like the exact thing I was looking for! So freaking excited about this!

Joie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Illinois
wow....can't wait to try them.....I need something good for my 65 and 78 batteries for work that doesn't look like I am puffing on a cigar. Boss doesn't mind if I can stay conservative with the size of my units.....so been using the nano in my office. Will be great to have something that is more durable and holds more juice.
Hurry Hurry Hurry

SteveI

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2012
NJ
wow....can't wait to try them.....I need something good for my 65 and 78 batteries for work that doesn't look like I am puffing on a cigar. Boss doesn't mind if I can stay conservative with the size of my units.....so been using the nano in my office. Will be great to have something that is more durable and holds more juice.
Hurry Hurry Hurry

Sorry but the mini T3's will be very fat, and will not work with the slim batteries, at least at first. Hopefully, SI will add compatible coil assemblies in the future.

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
As far as I know, there isn't *any* tank or large-ish clearomizer that will work with a cig-sized battery. Not only is the battery just too small, it can't output enough power. All I can think of is the CE3. And there's that Innokin Tidy-something but I've never used one of those. What else is there?

Joie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Illinois
take a look at the first post and let me know if I am reading it wrong......don't know much about all the gadgets out there :)

posted copy below......

We will be carrying in about a week....the new version of the talked about T-2. We will be calling it the X2-T3. We will be one of the first to carry it and the first with the 808d-1 connection!!! They unscrew at the bottom unlike the X2 clearos...they hold 3ml, they are 2.4ohms, THEY DO NOT NEED A SYRINGE and they are BOTTOM COIL!

Imagine can you tell us is this true.....808d connection

Last edited:

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I have some baby T3s from another vendor.. just holding them up to the 78s and 65s scares the little batteries. I can't imagine a connection that would be substantial enough to work properly without something breaking.. not that I wouldn't love that volume on a 78.. a LONG nano would make me happy in that respect.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
The power demand of an SI clearomizer, 1.6ml capacity, is no greater than a normal cartomizer, CE3 or Nano. The same is true of a T3, the coil resistance is the governing factor, not the capacity of the device in milliliters. I have used an adapter and put a T3 on a 78mm battery and it works fine and the battery lasts as long as it would using any other device. My wife uses clearomizers on all of her 78mm auto batteries, and they don't cringe at all, they just keep on working normally.

marlou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2009
SW Ohio
The power demand of an SI clearomizer, 1.6ml capacity, is no greater than a normal cartomizer, CE3 or Nano. The same is true of a T3, the coil resistance is the governing factor, not the capacity of the device in milliliters. I have used an adapter and put a T3 on a 78mm battery and it works fine and the battery lasts as long as it would using any other device. My wife uses clearomizers on all of her 78mm auto batteries, and they don't cringe at all, they just keep on working normally.

awsum, what is the threading on the T3 and what adapter did you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread