MINI T-3 COMING SOON! Introducing the X2- T3 Clearomizer & Other clearomizers - IN STOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
I hope you don't think I was "stepping" on you. There are a lot of misconceptions about tanks, cartos, clearos and yadda yadda. I just wanted to clarify the situation. The coil resistance is the determining factor, and even then, unless it is extremely low, as in lower than 1.8 ohms, I think an 78 or even a 65mm battery will power it. With a low resistance like that the battery life will be rather reduced before needing a charge, but it will work anyway. If the resistance is low enough the battery protection cicuit will activate and prevent the battery from firing. All of the SI delivery systems, cartos, clearos, CE3s, Nano, and T3, all have basically the same coil resistance of about 2.6 ohms, just so they can work the same on any of their battery systems, 65mm, 78mm, X2 or Spinner.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I hope you don't think I was "stepping" on you. Snip.

could have meant me too Zip :) and nope.. guess I should have worded that differently. To me, the T3 mini's dwarf the 78s.. I'm sure if/when SI has them to fit without an adapter the connections will be secure. It just looks like the full hot dog on a triscuit syndrome.. a bit clunky, but that's just me.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
could have meant me too Zip :) and nope.. guess I should have worded that differently. To me, the T3 mini's dwarf the 78s.. I'm sure if/when SI has them to fit without an adapter the connections will be secure. It just looks like the full hot dog on a triscuit syndrome.. a bit clunky, but that's just me.

Heck, if I can run around with a Vamo and a T3 or a Vivi Nova on the end of it, a 78mm with a T3 becomes low profile :)

ktazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
brooklyn ny
T3 restock and Mini t3's shipped last night :thumbs:

Hmm I don't see the mini t3s on the site!! Also is the minis also as airy as the non minis? I stopped using the t3s I bought because it was too airy even with 1 or 2 of the air holes blocked..been using the x2 clearos

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
I'm trying to wait for those mini's before getting anything else... hoping my beloved RY4 holds out... :unsure:

Think we need to send out a rescue boat? :blink:

They sent out 3 rescue boats so they would have room for cargo :) you know thos little boat's you can rent and pedal around in but at least they are 2 seaters with 2 pedalers ;)

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I have been using a mini t3 for over a week with a volt t3 coil. I see what all the hype is about now. I won't be using x2 clearos anymore. I love them.

that's how I feel for most juices.. there are some that do need that top coil warmth.. there's a salted caramel I have that's steeping and will be going in a clearo instead of the baby T3

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
I've been looking around for replacement ECHO 650mah batteries, which come 808D threaded standard. I have also been a bit curious about variable voltage batteries, but the APV models are just to large. I came across Smokeless Image's Volt line, and have become very interested in the X2-T3 clearmoizers, but I see they supposedly only work on their X2 or Spinner batteries, both of which are a bit pricey for batteries. The 650mah X2 doesn't appear to be available in an automatic, and the 650mah Spinner is actually rather long for my taste - about 110mm, much longer than a 65mm (or so) 650mah automatic ECHO battery. I like the sound of the X2-T3 clearomizers, as the X2 style (CE4) clearomizers I've tried before did not last that long with all VG juice (all I can use), and tended to leak more often than not. I've heard some folks don't like bottom coil clearomizers, but I've no experience with them yet. Having equipment that cost effectively lasts me awhile is important. Having to replace clearomizers or cartomizers that don't clean up very well every few days is not cost effective enough for me.

So, I have a few questions. Do the X2-T3 clearomizers really only work on Volt's X2 or Spinner batteries, or could they also work perfectly fine on an ECHO 808D threaded fat battery? I thought all of Volt's batteries were 808D threaded, so I don't fully understand what they are talking about as far as fit, unless they just mean cosmetically? Also, I've read mention here of Viva Nova clearomizers. What threading do those come in? Is there anyone here with experience using both the X2-T3 and the Viva Nova cearomizers that would like to share which they preferred? Anyone else have any suggestions for me that might help me with selecting equipment that will work more cost effectively with all VG juices? I've tried diluting such juices with distilled water, but have still ended up having issues, either with taste delivery, and/or equipment (other than batteries) just not lasting very long. Are there any other options I should consider?

Last edited:

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
I can tell you that the X2-650 automatic DOES come in 650mah. I have four of them. The Volt Spinner 650mah also comes in automatic and is smaller, physically, than an X2-650. Both are excellent batteries!

If your liquids contain a high amount of sugar, IE fruit or confection flavors, any delivery system will have problems with "gunk" build-up on the coil which will inhibit their ability to produce vapor. All VG, other than being particularly thick, won't produce extra "gunk" but can be problematic with short wick designs, at least based on comments I have seen from others.

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
How about Kanger T3 clearomizers then? I assume the X2-T3 is just a Volt version of that? Are the Kanger T3s available in 808D threading? What is the actual length of a an X2 650mah automatic battery (none were listed on their website last time I looked though), and how much shorter in length is an automatic 650mah Volt Spinner? I thought the automatic 650mah Spinner was listed by Volt as being 110mm in length (the manual is slightly shorter at 93mm in length), but I could be wrong, or it could just be be a misprint. The girth of the batteries don't matter so much to me. Neither one looks too fat around for my fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread