MINI T-3 COMING SOON! Introducing the X2- T3 Clearomizer & Other clearomizers - IN STOCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
Ah, I see, some colors in the 650mah X2 batteries are not available for the moment in an automatic - like black, damn. But at least silver is, so that is something. According to the Volt website, the X2 650mah batteries are 72mm in length - which would seem to me to be shorter than a Volt Spinner 650mah at 110mm in length. 72mm sounds more like it to me, so I may have to pass on the pricier and longer Volt Spinner batteries and maybe give the X2s and X2-T3s a try.

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
How about Kanger T3 clearomizers then? I assume the X2-T3 is just a Volt version of that? Are the Kanger T3s available in 808D threading? What is the actual length of a an X2 650mah automatic battery (none were listed on their website last time I looked though), and how much shorter in length is an automatic 650mah Volt Spinner? I thought the automatic 650mah Spinner was listed by Volt as being 110mm in length (the manual is slightly shorter at 93mm in length), but I could be wrong, or it could just be be a misprint. The girth of the batteries don't matter so much to me. Neither one looks too fat around for my fingers.

The Kanger T3 Clearo will not fit the Volt X2 battery as the heads on the Kanger are different from those on the Volt T3, It's a battery post thing.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
How about Kanger T3 clearomizers then? I assume the X2-T3 is just a Volt version of that? Are the Kanger T3s available in 808D threading? What is the actual length of a an X2 650mah automatic battery (none were listed on their website last time I looked though), and how much shorter in length is an automatic 650mah Volt Spinner? I thought the automatic 650mah Spinner was listed by Volt as being 110mm in length (the manual is slightly shorter at 93mm in length), but I could be wrong, or it could just be be a misprint. The girth of the batteries don't matter so much to me. Neither one looks too fat around for my fingers.

Our X2-T3 is very similar to the Kanger T3 but ours are 808 with skirt threads. The auto spinners are longer to accommodate an air activated switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread