• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Brandon/Tampa Area Meetup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
It's still a tentative maybe that I'll be there, and hubby said me might come with me if I do go sooooo....

From St. Pete I'd take the Gandy to the Crosstown? Then is there an exit off the Crosstown to get on 60? :confused:
No, you don't want to get off on 60 if you're coming via the Crosstown.

Here's what I posted for MaryKay:

Ohh, well if you're coming on the Crosstown you don't need to get off at Falkenberg.

Just go to the end of the Crosstown...it turns into Brandon Parkway. For Barnacles, turn right onto Town Center Blvd. After you've passed Borders (on the left) be in the right hand lane so you can turn into Barnacles side entrance.

For Kitchen Emporium, go a little further and turn right onto Badlands Dr.

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Hi my name is Tracey and I just happened to find this group. I actually live on Providence in Brandon!!!! Are you still meeting at Barnacles tonight. Would love to meet some fellow vapers. I've only been doing it for a few weeks but know I am a vaper for life. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was wondering if you're still planning to meet at Barnacles tonight and if it would be alright if I joined you. I have never been around another vaper before. Would be nice to chat with like minded people who enjoy doing it and really "get it". Let me know if it's okay. If it's not, I'll show up anyway and watch from afar. ;).
Just kidding. But really I would just love to meet some people who vape. Let me know. I just live down the road from Barnacles. Would love to join you.
Thanks,
Tracey

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Looks like 7 definites:

SudokuGal + niece (Kathy) + Maggie
MaryKay (yippee...can't wait to meet her in person)
Jenn and Matt (mr. & mrs. mss5366)
Tracey (new to the forum)

Tentative: 3 strong possibles; 3 let's hope for!
Laurel (moved to tentative, depending on weather)
Bubo (if his out-of-town visitor is a no-show)
GreyEyes & hubby
Fl-Eagle -nope, has grandpa duty (such a good pawpaw)
Jan (who attended the pinellas meetup) and Crystal (who is doing better now that she is in a hard cast)

link to my handrawn map:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket[/quote]

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
LOL. Fantastic! What store are you talking about that sells the flavorings? I may go there first.

Kitchen Emporium...it's on Badlands Dr (near the buffalo wings place) and not too far from Barnacles. If you need to, take a look at my handdrawn map in the Sunday update post-- no laughing though.

Bubo

ECF Veteran
I dunno Tracey.. Are you sure you can find the Kitchen Store and Barnacles? The directions, maps, pictures, GPS coordinates, Satellite photos, Jedi Mind Tricks, hand drawn maps, and the crazy parking lots might confuse you...... Especially if you live across the street from it...

PS - My wife made her run yesterday and bought the entire selection of flavorings at the Kitchen store - you can now buy them from me for $10 a bottle.....

PSS - Still tentative on showing up - but I might be there for a little bit, just so you guys can beat up on me, and then run home see my my visitor....

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
LMAO!!! Thanks for that laugh Bubo! Funny!

I have Bickford's and haven't even tried Lor-Ann's...Was thinking of perusing their selection though! Hell I keep buying pre-made but COULD be making more homemades... I really want to power my own atty for fun though ;)

Anyhow, I'm sitting here wondering should I or shouldn't I?? My husband brought home 10 mackerel and is smoking on grill as we speak. I have to help him get his smoked fish spread done so he doesn't F up my kitchen and then maybe I could sneak away. It is little over hour each way but he said rain storms are not as likely this evening... I'm thinking about it!!

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
I dunno Tracey.. Are you sure you can find the Kitchen Store and Barnacles? The directions, maps, pictures, GPS coordinates, Satellite photos, Jedi Mind Tricks, hand drawn maps, and the crazy parking lots might confuse you...... Especially if you live across the street from it...

PS - My wife made her run yesterday and bought the entire selection of flavorings at the Kitchen store - you can now buy them from me for $10 a bottle.....

PSS - Still tentative on showing up - but I might be there for a little bit, just so you guys can beat up on me, and then run home see my my visitor....

Me thinks someone is a smarta**...yes, please show up so we beat up on you:lol:

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
LMAO!!! Thanks for that laugh Bubo! Funny!

I have Bickford's and haven't even tried Lor-Ann's...Was thinking of perusing their selection though! Hell I keep buying pre-made but COULD be making more homemades... I really want to power my own atty for fun though ;)

Anyhow, I'm sitting here wondering should I or shouldn't I?? My husband brought home 10 mackerel and is smoking on grill as we speak. I have to help him get his smoked fish spread done so he doesn't F up my kitchen and then maybe I could sneak away. It is little over hour each way but he said rain storms are not as likely this evening... I'm thinking about it!!

Oh, I hope you can make it...I know, it is a drive so don't feel PRESSURED by me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread