Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I have seen people say they have to break in the vivi nova, what exactly is the best way to break in the nova? Are there any big dos or donts with the nova?

Most important is to let the wicks get soaked good. A couple of mine had a strange taste at first but it went away.
Do be nice to it and keep it well fed.
Do clean up after it.
Don't punish it.
Don't give up on it.
Just joking with ya. I got 5 of them and like every one.

TGCR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Boston
Agree with Heater. After about half a tank, they really taste good. Haven't cleaned any of mine yet. What is the recommended procedure?
I've cleaned the tank and air tube, usually just put in a new head about once a month. Is there a way to clean the head?

yeah i just take the plastic thingy off rinse well under water ..... umm making sure not to move the wick coil thingy to either side ..... put plastic thingy back on and head now cleaned

welebg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Nashville
Make sure you steep your citrus juices in them before use for at least a day or two, otherwise the TH is great but the flavor is awful or non existent. I agree with most everyone else that they need half a tank or so to break the head in. Also, use the lower resistance heads if you're only using a 3.7V device to get the best performace/vapor production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread