Breazy weekly giveaway #5 (last weeks winners announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I'm happy for you. Don't be sorry now you owe me. :lol: Just like in the Godfather some day I'll come to you to do something for me, like throw a pie at Angel or something :lol::lol::shock::lol::lol:

I heard that...Seleya would never do that to me...she's too nice! You'll have to find someone else to do your dirty work! :p

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Seleya wins for referring GPC (Sorry GPC2012 but you won it for her)
Our grand prize winner is...(Drum roll)...: rangerrobin who wins CRFT - Trail Mix, 3mg and Charlie Noble - PB Cereal, 3mg
and Nicks Blissfull Brews - Swag, 3mg.
My apologies for the delay. I was off-line for 4 days. Imagine my surprise when I came back to see that I won! :shock: Thank you so much, Breazy! :thumb:
:toast: Congrats Seleya! :toast:
Congrats to last weeks winners! @rangerrobin, you are going to love the CRFT Trail Mix, I think. It's one of my favorites!
I can't wait! :banana:

Even though this does not count as an entry; the categories that surprised me the most were the desserts and bakery type juices. Since I was quitting smoking tobacco, I was surprised that these sweet ejuices were the ones I was drawn to the most.

Last edited:

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Congrats to the winner!

I've only vaped tobacco flavors, but I bet I would be very surprised by some fruits, I'm currently wanting to try some now. I think I could totally get down on some watermelon, peach, mango or something along those lines. Thanks for the contest!

Glass-Apples-Wallpaper-fruit-2500605-1600-1200.jpg

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Congrats to the winner!

I've only vaped tobacco flavors, but I bet I would be very surprised by some fruits, I'm currently wanting to try some now. I think I could totally get down on some watermelon, peach, mango or something along those lines. Thanks for the contest!

Glass-Apples-Wallpaper-fruit-2500605-1600-1200.jpg
DNC
Don't limit yourself with the tobacco flavors. Grape soda was one of the first juices I used for the first few weeks to keep me off cigarettes and to keep vaping. It's still in my selection, but more for those days when nothing else taste right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread