Bridgeless Attys ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

frnkj74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Seagoville, Tx.
Good evening ECF I have a question about modding an atty, I currently have one atty that I have removed the bridge just to experiment with because I'm slowly converting to dripping. I have found that dripping is much better than carts, there's no fiddling with mods like fluval, pollyfill, tea bags or the famous blue foam which is what I was using before I made my transition to drip tips. Don't get me wrong blue foam is the best, but I noticed I was topping off more frequently due to my slightly heavy vaping, so that's when I decided to try drip tips & that's when I found my notch, my groove or what ever you wish to call it. Now here's my question, would it be better or necessary to remove the bridge in all my attys even my low resistance ones? I oredered some new attys & didn't remove the bridge & I noticed that I do get vapor & taste from the juice but not as much, I did however remove the wick though ( I didn't want to run into the burnt taste experience ). Also does anyone here know of a vendor that sells bottles that would make it easier to drip, I tend to drip & drive & I need something quick, easy & mess free. I have a wide mouth t - tip stainless steel drip tip that I got from David over at super t manufacturing, ( this thing is a work of art very beautiful), so all I need now are some good bottles to put my juice in. Thanx in advance for any & all info that I can get from my fellow ECFers, keep on vapin' on !! :vapor:

Oiboy

Sep 8, 2010
York, PA
I dripped with full bridge and wick up until about an hour ago when I decided eff it and removed both wick and bridge.

You can drip with full wick and bridge, the advantages: A "reserve" of fluid on the wick even after the "dry taste" which a hard pull usually was enough to get another hit or three from. The disadvantages: Less vapor, less flavor.

With my debridged and dewicked atty, my vapor production is on par with my LR carto's, the bad thing I noticed is I have to drip twice each time I get the burnt taste to avoid killing the atty by running it dry... when it's dry, it's dry now.

Either way will work for a dripper even with a drip tip. Personally, I think debridged is the way to go for any dripper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread