• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Broward ruyandirect co-op order

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
cyberwolf,

Thank you for alerting us to this!

Sure (or, at least, maybe)! I've never ordered from them and, before commiting, I would like your comments (see below) and a chance for me to search through ECF for reviews/remarks. [Sorry if this sounds mealy-mouthed.:oops:]

Are you volunteering to put this together for us? If so, what a guy!:thumbs:

BTW: I didn't come across your post until today. You may want to PM the other self-identified Browardians: combovan (Davie), jfreeman420 (Fort Lauderdale Beach), and Mingolvr (Davie). I can take care of combovan (he just PM'd me and I need to reply to him anyway).

I could use some e-liquid and blank carts ... and (while I'm at it) perhaps* a couple 801 attys.
* Do you know anything about the quality/reliability of their atomizers (either 801 or in general)?
Specifically:
  • ejuice30 ("30ml original E-juice with 25 popular flavors") - Low (11 mg):
1 x Kent = $9.50
1 x Winston = $9.50
1 x Ruyan4# = $9.50

• 2 x dse801ect10 ("10pc empty cartridges for DSE801 pen e-cig") = 2 X $1.70 = $3.40
  • 2 x dse801ats ("Stainless atomizer for DSE801 pen e-cig") = 2 X $5.50 = $11.00
That's $42.90 subtotal + my share of shipping.

["Ruyan4#" is RY4, right? In fact, is that what RY4 stands for? I never knew.]

I have some concern (or, at least, a curiosity) about: "These e-juices are not genuine RUYAN e-juice. If you use such e-juices with RUYAN device, the 5-year warranty for the RUYAN device will be invalid." I don't own any Ruyan device (do they really have a 5-year warranty?), so this does not apply to me directly ... but are they really worried about the effect these juices will have on the e-cig hardware (and, therefore, should I be worried)?

BTW, on their e-juice webpage, they say: "we limit customers to order no more than 9 bottles in one shipment." In fairness to you or others who join in on this coop order, I'd be willing to cut back on the number of bottles. I've listed my flavor choices in order of preference.

How do you want to handle pooling of funds? Trust?;) Or can you receive funds through PayPal?

Thanks again!:thumb: I'll go PM combovan now.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
I can only answer your questions based on my personal experience, but RD seems to have a good reputation on the board.

I have gotten about a half dozen orders from them. All have arrived in good shape in 5-10 days.

I have only gotten M401, DSE901 and Joye501 parts and all have been good quality. I have only lost 1 atomizer (from another supplier) in my 3 months of vaping, so I'm not sure if my mileage is representative. I'm well satisfied with their product.

As for their juice, I've tried their:
Ruyan#4 not quite the same as RY4 from some U.S. suppliers, but close.
Hilton - My personal favorite, theirs is very good.
Flue Cured - also very good

Since we're local, you're welcome to try a few drops if you want :) I have no clue about the warranty information. I have had good luck with my hardware so far, but I still treat this stuff as practically disposable.

Given the customs issues, I would not want to order more than 9 bottles in one order anyway. I try to keep orders a little smaller, just in case...

As for payment, PM me or I'll PM you and we'll discuss details.

combovan

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
florida USA
hey guys just wanted to chime in ...Im combovan and i live in (davie fl) its so nice to see local folks nearby.
I dont think i can particpate in this though im running short on supplys and im going to order something that will ship probably tommorow and arrive with 3 or 4 days im down to my last 20 ml bottle.
However if we could get a couple of local browardians to get together and form a vapers club. or just get together someplace and have a vapers get together I think it could be a lot of fun and we might get to see what each others favorite vapes are.
combovan
p.s. im using a prodigy from p/s atm
what are you guys favorite vapes?

wendeehart

Jun 19, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Hey all, I want to introduce myself. I'm Wendee... and started to vape May 28th. I have learned by trial and error, which kind I like. Started with Smoke51 and am now using a Janty stick. I'm still learning the ins and outs of this fine creation and wonder if there is a get together (I belong to a few knitting groups online that meet up in the area).

Hope to here from you all!
;D

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Hey all, I want to introduce myself. I'm Wendee... and started to vape May 28th. I have learned by trial and error, which kind I like. Started with Smoke51 and am now using a Janty stick. I'm still learning the ins and outs of this fine creation and wonder if there is a get together (I belong to a few knitting groups online that meet up in the area).

Hope to here from you all!
;D

Wendee, welcome: to vaping*, ECF, the Florida Vapors Club, and to this Broward/South Florida thread!

* Actually, you've been vaping a bit longer than I. I've just have been hanging out here (and posting a lot) more.

Several of us South Floridians have expressed interest in a get-together. Thus far, no one's gotten around to putting it together. I'm going to be semi-busy (since I'm semi-retired, I'm never that busy) this week and next. But, after that, I'd be happy to help organize it (but will not be offended if someone else gets the jump on me). At that time, I think I'll also be putting together another Ruyan Direct order (relieving CyberWolf from that responsiblity).

Unfortunately, I am unable to offer my home as a meeting place (has to do with my wife's allergies). But I can start a thread on it, PM self-identified South Floridians, and bring sports bottles of water. [I'm not alone in sucking down lots more water since starting vaping, am I?]

By the way, where in South Florida do you reside? For example, I'm in Tamarac (Broward County).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread