Mini Co-op Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
Before you do this an FYI. There is a new guy on ECF who is selling clear nic juice for $16

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...30-mg-all-pg-diy-base-75-off.html#post3471189

@pandane - appreciate you may be sharing some info but it looked too good to be true and it is... at least for some of us... And you appear to be a new guy on ECF too- is there a connection?
You could have/should have PM'd me.

Pls pay attention to the concentrations -
He's selling 30mg/ml -I'm ordering 100mg/ml (more than 3x the concentration)-

-It still comes out about 50% cheaper per mg through this co-op and I'm not diluting anything - I've been on this forum for a year and a half and the best price I've seen on the co-ops up till now is $9 for 30ml of 100mg nic- this is still the best price I'm aware of period - perhaps if someone wants to break up a gallon it could be a bit cheaper- but that would be hard to accomplish in a mini co-op..

- Part of the reason we DIY is so we can control the dilutions and all the ingredients including the source of the PG.

- Consider the fact that at 30 mg/ml concentration, there's not alot of head room to mix flavor - especially if you want to go greater than 50% VG and have 15% nic.

- consider that I'm telling you where all of the supplies and Nic are comming from-

If you want 30mg/ml Nic in PG then by all means, give it a shot - $16 is a fair price for 120ml.

If anyone wants 100 mg/ml, I'm still going forward with this and you're welcome to join.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hi jim,
Per my PM,
I am interested in 200 ml of the nic juice.
I didn't read your post all the way thru correctly and now see where you offered to order bottles as well, so I need to order those as well
I need 20 each: 6 ml,10 ml,15 ml and 20ml. i like the cylinder shape myself, but whatev!!!
if this falls into your plans just let me know how and where to pay you, i'm all ready!!!
Been so quiet here-
My turn...I suspect this will either go fast or not at all-

I'm running low on Nic juice and am placing an order for 1 Liter (in PG) from NicVape to split up-
I want to keep 300-400ml for myself (to keep me stocked for the next 18-24 months) so I'll be happy to divy the rest up with you guys in quantities of 100ml.

Here's what I'm ordering.
- 1 liter of 100 mg/ml #100400021
Shipping to me is $4.95 so the total is 232.50+4.95 = 237.45
cost of a bottle including shipping -around 50 cents ... Let's call it $24.25/100ml

Now, since I don't have enough of the right sized bottles, I'm going to have to order some of these to ship them to you:
Natural HDPE Plastic Bottle 4oz w/ White Cap - 24/414 WZY WHITE

If you think there's a better bottle to ship them in, I'm all ears- but I will not ship it in glass bottles and don't want to spend forever dividing this stuff up...

Also, since I'm going to need to order, it opens the door to some more interesting purchases for those of you who need some storage containers... so here's what I'm going to do.

IF you order the nic, you can also order a few glass storage jars so you can dilute and freeze your nic- or even some dropper bottles if you need.
Just let me know which ones you want-

Shipping will be divided based on cost to me, what you order and then cost out to you in either a small or medium priority box.
note: small boxes are 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8" - ..... shipping is $5.20 for those.
medium boxes are 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" or 13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" - and shipping is $10.95

Keep in mind, if you order glass bottles, they need will some padding... I'll be happy to try to get metered rates on those boxes but not sure the PO will let me -
If I can find an appropriate box around the house (I'm sure I have a few), I'll make best efforts to use that... In fairness, what I don't want to do is spend 3 hrs time or $10 in gas hunting for just the right sized box to save you $5 .... It all depends on what people order...

I'm ordering the Nic Monday June 28th or sooner if we fill this up quickly.
I'd like to get the bottle order in by next monday June 28th so I can get things shipped out the week of July 4th.

Initially I'll set the limit to 200 ml to give more than one person a crack at it... ...

I'll consider 50ml quantities only to complete the order.

Summary:

I have 6 100ml bottles of 100mg nic PG - @ [correction] $24.25/100ml -
Additional bottles if you want from Specialty Bottle - Wholesale Glass & Plastic Bottles Jars Vials Tins Metal Containers @ cost + actual shipping
Shipping from me to you - whatever it costs with priority being preferred....

First let me know if you're in on the Nic- we'll take care of the bottles 2nd.
Deadline: June 28th - 9am EST or when 600ml is spoken for.

If anyone is new to DIY, and considering this please see the precautions of handling and storing 100mg nic in the DIY forum and make sure you are comfortable doing it right.

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
hi Jim,
i went thru and looked at the web site for bottles and i do not see that they have the sizes i wld need, so disregard my bottle comment.
I am going to order bottles from SKS, (which was a co-op supplier last year) for those sizes.

Hmmm- you're right- I bought all my amber glassware from speciatly bottle. The problem with SKS is you have to buy by the case. What about USPlastics? I can find plenty of bottles for shipping there and they have dropper bottles too - not sure about their amber coated glass bottles though... ifyou want me to do that instead let me know.

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
OK- I'm going to go ahead and place the order -
At this point there's 100ml left, so i'll keep it open for the next taker, or if one of you wants to up your order by 100ml - there will be no additional shipping cost- just $24.25 for the nic & bottle.

Here's what I have:
bmwjen - 100ml
princessdee 100ml
sugismimi - 200ml
pwyll- 100ml

I ordered some bottles for myself so not charging for shipping on those.

If you ordered 100ml, it's $29.45
If you ordered 200ml, it's $53.70

PM's & email's comming shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread