The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Mini Co-op Thread

Discussion in 'PIF Co-ops' started by UntamedRose, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. UntamedRose

UntamedRose PV Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 23, 2010
    Homeish now
    Mini Co-ops: For people wanting to place an order soon, and would like to see if anyone else would like to order with them. Advantages having a big enough order to get the free shipping from some companies, splitting high shipping from other companies, quicker then the larger standard co-ops and more variable with companies purchased from.

How this will work:
    The order-er will place in this thread... Company to be ordered from, when order will be placed any deadlines on receiving money and orders,
    IE: I am placing an order with eliquid plant, have 50.00 worth of goods I'd like to get. If we can hit 99 shipping is free. If anyone else is interested in ordering something please let me know. Will be ordering by 2:00 next monday, orders and money must be in before that time.

People interested in getting in my order, can reply on the thread or in PM's. What they would like to purchase, get instructions with PP, give address ect.

Order-er will then order from the company, within a reasonable time of the deadline given. Confirmation emails, shipping notices will be shared with all participating thought PM's.

Once the order comes in, order-er will process and split up the orders in a timely manner.

Some companies will works better with then others, do consider this.
    Rules:
    1. 5 people or less per mini order.
    2. All offers are BUYER BEWARE just like in the classifieds. ECF will not help you if you have a trade that goes wrong. Mods will try to mediate but there is no guarantee that anything can be done to secure such items.
    3. No one is required to participate in your mini co-op, only one extension to the dead line is allowed.

2. candy_93454

candy_93454 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2010
    CA
  3. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    I definitely will keep this in mind. Thanks, UR!!!!:)

4. Neo

Neo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Question:

Can we use this to split flavors up? The mini-version of previous flavor co-ops we've had. In this scenario, it's just "here's what's being ordered" though.

Example:

I am ordering 30 ML of 5 flavors from X company: Pear, apple, peach, pumpkin, raspberry. It's a good deal to buy 30 ML but I don't really need all of that. Anyone interested in going in on 10 ML of these?

5. UntamedRose

Supporting member
    Mar 23, 2010
    Homeish now
    Hey Neo, Yes that is do able too :) eliquids as well.

6. Blaze

Blaze Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2010
    Kentucky
    This will prolly be so much easier :D

I assume this will not have to be mod approved first then, just post and go?

7. UntamedRose

Supporting member
    Mar 23, 2010
    Homeish now
    Just post n go :)

Course if any questions or problems pop up, please PM a mod.

8. Lorizgal

Lorizgal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sounds very good to me, thanks UntamedRose

9. kj4lxw

kj4lxw Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2010
    Pinellas, FL
    Great idea thanks for this.

10. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Great idea! I will keep an eye out here.

11. The Big Chief

The Big Chief Moved On ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2009
    Anderson, IN
  12. Eekaa Chu

Eekaa Chu Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 18, 2010
    Texas USA
    Sounds awesome! Great idea, thanks!

13. Heartisan

Heartisan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2010
    North Cali
    Sounds like a great idea to me!

14. RippleInStillWater

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    Well, I'll be up first in this thread I guess. I am going to order bottles today or tomorrow from CandleChem or USPlastics (SKS wants too many for the volume discount), if by myself it'll be CC, no big deal. I am only comfortable dealing with those whose posts I've seen previously, sorry, just the way I feel. PM me if you want to go in with me at USP.......

Thanks!:)

15. Eekaa Chu

Aug 18, 2010
    Texas USA
    I would love to have some more of the bigger bottles (I only bought 3ml in the co-op), but I am really tight on finances. I will have to consult the oracle (aka my checkbook, lol) to see if it is possible. When do you need to know by? Thanks!

16. RippleInStillWater

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    I was going to today but I'll wait until Thursday of that makes a difference. :)

17. Eekaa Chu

Aug 18, 2010
    Texas USA
    The oracle hissed at me, and I'm pretty sure it said some words I didn't think it knew. Guess I'm out on this one. Thanks for the offer anyways ripple, maybe I can catch your next order.

18. The Rebel

The Rebel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2010
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Maybe it would be easier to start a new thread for mini co-ops? I bet the chances of filling it quickly would be better if it was stand alone. Just my two cents...

19. UntamedRose

Supporting member
    Mar 23, 2010
    Homeish now
  20. The Rebel

The Rebel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2010
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Rather than posting a mini co-op in here where it might not get much attention and could possibly get lost in the posts, why not post it in the regular co-op forum? That way more people will see it and it will stand a better chance of filling up quickly. Or you could start a new sub forum for mini co-ops in order to not clutter the regular co-op forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.