Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I understand what you said Mist about 9 volts and of course we dont need any configuration with an i9 atty. But only one question. Are you sure that your batteries are in series? You have 4,5 volt there?
Good thought about ring!!

Those Cutter Electronics regulators are 20 ohm. I dont see smaller ones

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
I understand what you said Mist about 9 volts and of course we dont need any configuration with an i9 atty. But only one question. Are you sure that your batteries are in series? You have 4,5 volt there?
Good thought about ring!!

Those Cutter Electronics regulators are 20 ohm. I dont see smaller ones

I just checked and my batteries are actually in parallel. You were right. The funny thing is that I still moved the cartridge and used instead, a 3.7V battery. (I can't tell you how bright the light is now:D)

But I had another type of cartridge where the batteries are put in series yet i can't find it now.

About the cutter regulators, look only at these: Cutter Electronics

And this one now, is just for future inspiration :D

eleph-1.jpg

Last edited:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Mist, your idea had come to my mind months ago and the reason that I reject it is that I have to make a 3mm fatter GGTS. Imagine that Grant was 20mm and GGT was 23 and the difference was big enough. If I make a 26mm GGTS it would be very fat and ungly and noone will buy it.
There's another well-known mod that's at least that diameter and it's popular...............

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am bumping this back to the top because I REALLY want a brass Top cap for my GGTS. I ordered the one I have because I thought that there were no more brass top cap models available at that time. Rob then put more up on his site that night haha.
Anyway, I sure would love to be able to buy a brass top cap Imeo. :)

Then I will send to Rob 10 brass caps on Monday buddy:)

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
For those that get confused, here's my glossary to Imeo-isms relating to caps:

We say:
Bottom cap or end cap.
Imeo says:
Front cap (because it faces out to the front of you when you are vaping on the device).

We say:
Top cap or atomiser cap
Imeo says:
Back cap (because it faces back towards you when you are vaping on the device).

Hope this helps. :D

tenfour

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
Alabama
I think I'm more confused now:confused:. I was referring to the cap by the switch with the vent holes. Let me know if that was not what Imeo meant.

-HB

Imeo was talking about the cap on the top of the device where the atomizer fitting is located, not the bottom cap with the vent holes and spring/fuse axis.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks tenfour. After reading the posts again, that makes sense. Sorry for the confusion everyone.

-HB

sorry if I disapointed you my friend Hanni. My mistake. I just have my way to name the GG parts:(

But I will tell you a trick if you like. If you have the GG parts for A/C then you can unthread the pin and the plastic of the A/C cap and put it on GG. It will vape normal, so you can have a nice, different silver - black cap:):)

The bad thing is that if the brass of the cap makes a contact with the GG body by keys or something metal GG will fire

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread