bull city, Wizard Labs, Ecig X

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarBlaze

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2014
Vape Haven, Utah USA
i ordered from them all at the same time on friday you know what actually i ordered from bulcity later than the other two because i was missing a few things(brown sugar, vape wizard(i dont even know what to use it for lol),sweet cream) and asked here for where to find those things but any who point is i got my bullcity stuff today and Wizard labs said it just shipped and im like wow should i be going bullcity ?

R Coy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Bull City is fast, for me ecigexpress is as well since I live only 100 miles or so from the warehouse. WL has always been top notch service related but it is much further away and time to ship is longer, that being said I don't think you can really go wrong ordering from WL if you aren't in a big rush.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I ordered from BC on Saturday at 1 am. Received my order today at 5 pm.

Drew at BC has great customer service, mostly always in stock (4 oz bottles go quickly!) and an impressive line at competitive prices. On top of that they stock VT nic. Super fast one stop shopping. I use WL as well, great line of products. Decent pricing, but they need to step it up a bit as far as shipping times.

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
I like all of the vendors mentioned here. They all have good products, service,etc... The only drawback for me with bull city, is their sample size bottles of flavorings are plastic bottles. Those are great for people who use the drop method for measuring, but it's aggravating for me when I measure with syringes. I prefer the glass vials like from wizard labs. Now is it a big enough inconvenience to keep me from ordering from them? No. But I usually try and find the flavors I need in glass first.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I've heard Wizard Labs has been slower than usual lately. Not sure if that's still the case. I haven't ordered anything from them for a while mainly because they are always out of stock of something(s) I need. I'm weird and like to order everything from one place. (mainly due to shipping prices) They are not always the quickest, even back when I was ordering from them but nothing too bad. However, ecigexpress has always been quick for me and the flavor selection is massive. They did mess up slightly on an order once. They gave me the wrong brand for a flavor. I contacted them and they sent me the correct flavor and let me keep the old one. No issues.

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
I like all of the vendors mentioned here. They all have good products, service,etc... The only drawback for me with bull city, is their sample size bottles of flavorings are plastic bottles. Those are great for people who use the drop method for measuring, but it's aggravating for me when I measure with syringes. I prefer the glass vials like from wizard labs. Now is it a big enough inconvenience to keep me from ordering from them? No. But I usually try and find the flavors I need in glass first.

20 g needle fits through the tip!

Sent from Stoooopidtalk!

Soignee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2014
Austin>SWFL
plus.google.com
:ohmy: See now I'm just mad lol. Why didn't I try that already! I have ordered alot of bull city flavors tht they run on sale for .85 and the whole time I'm mixing with them I'm cussing those plastic drip tips.

Your just havin' one of those ah ha! moments. Lot's of people here give them to me all the time!

I use them for the INA bottles too...I was weighing for the longest time until my scale went down. Drops my @$$!

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
:ohmy: See now I'm just mad lol. Why didn't I try that already! I have ordered alot of bull city flavors tht they run on sale for .85 and the whole time I'm mixing with them I'm cussing those plastic drip tips.

Don't feel bad,i'm right there with ya haha.I did have the thought back when i first started buying from them to try and stick a needle through the tip,but all i have is 14 and 16 gauge,and neither fit it,so i figured it was just the way the tip was made and that a needle just wouldn't fit.Now i gotta get some 20 gauge because yeah,when your making a mix and need 5 flavors that you have to pull that little tip off of the bottle,it becomes a pain haha.

WarBlaze

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2014
Vape Haven, Utah USA
I just squirt from the dropper tops into the open top of the syringe, if I need a lot of that flavoring.

But I just transferred most of my glass bottled flavors over to plastic dropper bottles for easier measuring of small amounts.

To hard to measure .25%, .5%, and .75%, in my smaller recipe test samples.

yes it is even with a syringe

Ryan Lee

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2014
Kansas
www.youtube.com
Well I gotta bone to pick with Bull City. This is my first time trying DYI, and I ordered my nic from Wizard and hope to have it soon. Email said it can take 2 business days to process orders due to the fact that they mix upon request.

Now I was swayed by a few people on here to use Bull City Flavorings for my flavorings. Ordered my pg, vg, and about 15 different flavorings to start my adventure. Order went through and it said I was sent an email with my order number and receipt, just like any good business will do for you. Went to check my email, and the never sent it. So now I have no idea if they even got my order, or are processing it, no way to track it, etc. They sure got a good chunk of my money though, and they better get with me asap before I call the bank.

I sent them an email yesterday stating my problem with never getting an email confirmation, and they still have yet to respond. It really upsets me that people would recommend this vendor and for me to already be having problems. I have never bought through a web site and not got a confirmation email. So frustrating.

Hoping they get with me by Monday and let me know they are at least working on my order. I will keep this thread updated with how things turn out. Ordered all of my syringes, beakers, bottles, etc from MFS. Already shipped. Nicotine from Wizard should be here mid next week. Fingers crossed Bull City doesn't let me down!

Ksprings

Nov 28, 2013
Wisconsin, USA
Ryan Lee bud, That does sound a bit strange with the bull city thing... I would make sure that you typed in the correct email and that the charge actually went through on you card... it sounds like you perhaps never ordered it or something happened... upon ordering from BCV you get an email almost instantly... at least I always do.. and I would put money on the fact that BCV will get back to you if you did in fact email them. I wouldn't worry.. They are time and again the faster business to ship the stuff I have ordered with the cheapest prices to find everything in one location. and btw I would order my nicotine through bcv next time to... Look into Vapers Tek nicotine.. It is far superior imho to any other nicotine.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Each supplier has their strong suits, but for me, price sometimes plays second fiddle to shipping. Sometimes you just have got to get the stuff in your hands asap! I will always order from WL, but WL is not who I can turn to when I am in a hurry to get a mix made (if I am out of a flavor). Ordering from BC for the first time tonight. I really dig how they have the cautions on each flavor that has diketones, and they even tell you how much in ppm (when it's known). Cap is still not giving full disclosure which kinda irks me, but I digress.

Ryan Lee

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2014
Kansas
www.youtube.com
Ryan Lee bud, That does sound a bit strange with the bull city thing... I would make sure that you typed in the correct email and that the charge actually went through on you card... it sounds like you perhaps never ordered it or something happened... upon ordering from BCV you get an email almost instantly... at least I always do.. and I would put money on the fact that BCV will get back to you if you did in fact email them. I wouldn't worry.. They are time and again the faster business to ship the stuff I have ordered with the cheapest prices to find everything in one location. and btw I would order my nicotine through bcv next time to... Look into Vapers Tek nicotine.. It is far superior imho to any other nicotine.

I know my email was put in correctly, already double checked my account. Was also charged on my account, plus I have the pdf file of the transaction saved in case I need to print or show as evidence. I looked at their nicotine and was about to buy it, but many suggested Wizard so I went with that for now. Maybe I will try the VT nic next time if I find Wizard to be not up to my standards.

To note, my auto fill is set, and I shop online all the time. Every transaction I have ever done I have got a confirmation email, except for bcv. And even after I emailed them with the issue, I still have yet to get a response. Sure would be nice if they had a telephone number I could call since they seem to be dodging me. Most reputable companies at least have a number to call just in case. Just my luck to get hosed from a company that everyone seems to rave about..... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread