Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
A lot depends on the juice being used. I have used those coils in the past and usually ended up vaping them around 30 - 32 watts.

Start the out at 25 to 28 watts and see what you get. Gradually bring them up a watt or 2 at a time until you get a vape that is to your liking. There is no reason to go higher than what you like in output.

Reactions: hittman

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I almost always like, vape below the recommended wattage. I will say, I also prime my coils. LONG SLOW INHALES without the fire button at all you need capillary action to suck juice up into your coils. I have heard people say they sit their coil in the joose 3 days, they are still not getting capillary action. Then increase by oh, for me 2 watts or so until I reach a happy place.

It could indeed be your juice, but a well primed coil is a happy coil. Also, chain vaping in wattage mode is murder on your coils. I have a lot of setups at once as a)I like variety and b) well, if I chain vape like I do every morning, I am not overheating the coil. I also DIY and I don't use crazy high flavored juice. That can help as well. But if this is your only mod, to not kill your coils you will have to not chain vape. I get insane life on coils and I mean CRAZY. Because I care for them like my little coil babies and I don't chain vape.

You can try temp more for chain vaping if you have a TC capable coil and it also works, but I am not convinced you have one.

Good luck!

Anna

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The following kills coils fast...

Sweet juice
    Dark juice

If your juice meets one or more of the above criteria and you cannot change that or are not willing to change that, you may have to deal with coil that needs replacing every 2 to 3 days. If this is too expensive for you, your only solution is to get a rebuildable tank and build/wick your own coils.

Before I started using rebuildable tanks, I used to like sweet juices and dark juices. When I figured out that those 2 things were causing me to waste more money than I wanted to on vaping, I found lightly sweet flavors that were not much darker than apple juice so that my coils would last longer.

I still use tanks with factory coils but I only vape peppermint juice, which is very lightly sweet and very light color. I can vape on most factory coils fro 3 weeks or more. Mind you, I don't vape higher than 18 watts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread