The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Bussiness Cards

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Danny H, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thats what I have also Alpha...Im working on bottling right now but Im watching !!!!looks pretty good so far..Im gonna get my wife to do some copy and pasting as soona swe finish with the liquids...Thanks Y'all

2. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    But were not done yet! Wegster and I are working on it through our private e-mails. Anything that you would like to see added?

I figured out that a different font gives us more space, so I was able to add the freedom to choose sentence.

3. wegster

wegster Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2009
    NC
    I think we're at thumbs up, alpha can send you a jpeg and the text separately, just adjust your font to suit if ordering online, or have your card guy adjust to occupy as much of the space while keeping the text.

Honestly, would love to see *all* suppliers put this on the back of their cards, but hey, it's a start, and I'm sure I'll have a stack of Drew's cards soon enough :D

4. wegster

May 10, 2009
    NC
    @Alpha, why not put a link to the image on imageshack or similar, and quote the final text in here, in case anyone else wants to 'play editor'/proof-reader? :D

5. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    I'm not familiar with imageshack. Maybe it could be added to the supplier post. They can all use it or I could e-mail it upon request.

Someone else from forum requested it e-mailed to them already. I told them we are not done yet. Dang, I can't think straight or type right. I'll get back to you all tomorrow.

6. wegster

May 10, 2009
    NC
    Heh :)

getting tired here, too.

Alpha, email me the latest image you've got, and I'll host it so it can be linked in

7. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Ok, new day, clearer thinking.;)

I have sent Wegster the files so he can do his thing, so watch for it!:D

8. wegster

May 10, 2009
    NC
    Got it, here's the image. I'd try to darken up the font a bit, but, should give you an idea of 'final' and sizing:
    [​IMG]

It might be worth trying to rotate it 90* and see if that fits better, not sure yet.

And the text:

9. Peaches

Peaches Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

Mar 13, 2009
    Well done Wegster, Alphafemale & Drew along with the others that may have helped.

My only question is: are there really 4000 cancer causing substances or is it more like 400? I've read different amounts in different places.
    Peaches

10. wegster

May 10, 2009
    NC
    Peaches - have read it all, with different numbers. There aren't 4000 carcinogens, but there are ~4000 'ingredients' AFAIK. Possibly the word 'harmful' should be removed, just leaving 'chemicals'?

It still gets the point across.

11. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Thank you Peaches-I too have read it both ways in various places.

I agree with Wegster-it gets the point across.:D

12. Danny H

Danny H Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2009
    Good Job All, thx

13. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Thanks Danny,

I e-mailed Wegster another version from Boom (another member).
    At this time I don't know if he is going to post it, but it too is very informative.

I made up some simple cards with NHaler info on the front and handed them out at a candle party I attended yesterday. I also have some that I plan to post on community bulletin boards at stores I frequent here.

14. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Alpha,
    I ordered some cards from vista print last night, as soon as I get them I'll send you some with a surprise!Thanks for all your help...
    Drew

15. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Great news Drew!

I'll look forward to getting them. I had a good time e-mailing back and forth with wegster, all the tweeking etc.

I like to help when and where I can!

16. Danny H

Apr 30, 2009
    These will definitely help. Everyone at work wants to know what that thing is and this way i could hand them a card and move on and at the same time tell them where to go to get the best stuff fast.

17. wegster

May 10, 2009
    NC
    Sorry, didn't realize it was ok to post. I prefer 'ours,' but this is good too! :)
    And, I kinda think the landscape orientation works slightly better.

Here it is:
    [​IMG]

18. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Wegster,

No need to be sorry. Boom didn't say one way or another, so I don't see why not:oops:!

Maybe someone will like parts of both and combine them:).

19. wegster

May 10, 2009
    NC
    Drew - a little birdie said you managed to get the cards done? If so, cool, as it's easy, just didn't have any graphics for the front of the card.

When do I get some? :)

(I'll laminate one to *keep*, and give out the others..)

20. Danny H

Apr 30, 2009
    if you need help with a flash give me a shout.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.