The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Bussiness Cards

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Danny H, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Gotta say, I'm feeling a little deflated on this subject:(.

I didn't realize there was a thread already else where on the forum.

@Wegster and Boom - you guys didn't tell me:D! I may have never seen it if Wegster hadn't just posted to it stating he was gonna print out a batch!

Everyone has alot of great ideas, I guess you need to choose the one that fits your situation the best for where your located, as long as the info is accurate.

Oh well, I had fun doing it:thumbs:. We all have to admit that some verbal explanation makes us sound like experts to those who know nothing:D

2. wegster

wegster Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2009
    NC
    Actually, I didn't realize it until like yesterday, so I linked back to here...no worries, let's see if Drew's the first supplier to do it, it's well worthwhile.

And uhh, what did *I* do? Was I sleeping? Did I enjoy it? :w00t:

3. redjazzy1

redjazzy1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2009
    Florida
    Yeah there's a lot of threads about a lot of things... and I go searching and hours later I'm on a totally different tangent!! Anyway, did anyone mention Vistaprint.com? free business cards, postcards, etc... you pay shipping and they have tons of other free stuff too... and it's good quality stuff. Just in case no one else had mentioned it... also, we are okay to use the ecf name and url for spreading the word purposes, right? anyone know for sure?

4. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    red,

I believe that Drew is getting cards from vista. I went and cruised their site, pretty cool.

5. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
  6. redjazzy1

redjazzy1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2009
    Florida
    there's live chat? i can't find it... and now i can't seem to go back and do the connect with facebook thing either... i'm feeling forumtarded!

7. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes I got them from Vista...But nothing is really free...

8. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    red are you a danny also? I was referring to dannyh. sorry.
    live chat is at the bottom of the main forum screen, you may have to click on the up/down arrow at the top right corner.

drew, you had to pay shipping, right?

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    More Than shipping....They were double sided and I think I paid like $30 or something like that..

10. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    How many did you get? I think my husband pays that for single sided 3 color cards he gets locally. I think he gets like 2000 cards.

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  12. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    I dont' think you did too bad. Can't wait to see them.

Happy Fathers Day!

13. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  14. wegster

wegster Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2009
    NC
    The vista and other places online cards are a lot better than DIY - they can do embossed with better inks than that of a home laser printer (let alone inkjets, do not *ever* use those for business cards), and also do double sided a lot better, no fumbling with if it's 'right way up' or manual feeds, etc.

Looking forward to seeing them! :)

15. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Picked up my order today, thanks for the extras Drew.

The business cards are great! Can't wait to hand them out, mom even took some to hand out!

16. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Your welcome Alpha...Hope you enjoy!

17. HerbalRemedies

HerbalRemedies Full Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    I took it upon myself to make it a little easier for those who don't want to have to pay anything to make some cards and just want to print some out at home... I cant post a link so if u want it just PM me and i can give you the link. Maybe I'll post around and come back later... Lovin' this site so far!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.