Bussiness Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Gotta say, I'm feeling a little deflated on this subject:(.

I didn't realize there was a thread already else where on the forum.

@Wegster and Boom - you guys didn't tell me:D! I may have never seen it if Wegster hadn't just posted to it stating he was gonna print out a batch!

Everyone has alot of great ideas, I guess you need to choose the one that fits your situation the best for where your located, as long as the info is accurate.

Oh well, I had fun doing it:thumbs:. We all have to admit that some verbal explanation makes us sound like experts to those who know nothing:D

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Gotta say, I'm feeling a little deflated on this subject:(.

I didn't realize there was a thread already else where on the forum.

@Wegster and Boom - you guys didn't tell me:D! I may have never seen it if Wegster hadn't just posted to it stating he was gonna print out a batch!

Everyone has alot of great ideas, I guess you need to choose the one that fits your situation the best for where your located, as long as the info is accurate.

Oh well, I had fun doing it:thumbs:. We all have to admit that some verbal explanation makes us sound like experts to those who know nothing:D

Actually, I didn't realize it until like yesterday, so I linked back to here...no worries, let's see if Drew's the first supplier to do it, it's well worthwhile.

And uhh, what did *I* do? Was I sleeping? Did I enjoy it? :w00t:

redjazzy1

ECF Veteran
    Jun 14, 2009
    Florida
    Yeah there's a lot of threads about a lot of things... and I go searching and hours later I'm on a totally different tangent!! Anyway, did anyone mention Vistaprint.com? free business cards, postcards, etc... you pay shipping and they have tons of other free stuff too... and it's good quality stuff. Just in case no one else had mentioned it... also, we are okay to use the ecf name and url for spreading the word purposes, right? anyone know for sure?

Last edited:

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    The vista and other places online cards are a lot better than DIY - they can do embossed with better inks than that of a home laser printer (let alone inkjets, do not *ever* use those for business cards), and also do double sided a lot better, no fumbling with if it's 'right way up' or manual feeds, etc.

Looking forward to seeing them! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread