Buying a pod system today, need some input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCVapes23

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2017
So I want to buy a pod system style vape for when i’m on the go at a bar or a club, I usually smoke a lot when i’m out but I want to find a pos system I can use on the go instead of having to carry my big mod around. So I have the suorin air, didnt like it that much because the coils burnt out pretty fast. I was looking at either the mi pod or the smok infinix leaning towards the infinix, does anyone have any of these and are willing to give me some input? Thanks! Also looking for a pod system that has the longer lasting battery.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

BizoDent

Oct 5, 2015
Sudan
I have Infinix, it is a good pod but not the best
For me it has 2 problems; it hang firing after the draw and sometimes autofire. the other and most annoying problem is the condensation of liquid at the tip.
The best out of 6 pods I have tried is the justfog minifit. No spit back, no heat, no leak, nice flavor, long lasting battery and very small in size

• Useful

EricMorr

Jul 2, 2018
Pitman, NJ
I have the Smoant S8. Love it. Pods start to lose flavor after maybe 5 or 6 ml of e-juice. Last anywhere between 10ml and 15ml. I have it fully charged and I'm off to work. I refill before I head home. I go out to vape maybe 6 times during the day, about 10 or 12 draws each time. Plus maybe 10 draws on the way to work and on the way home. I hit it maybe 15 or 20 more times before bed, and the battery still has power left. Not even in the red, which means 30% or less left on the battery. I like the fact that it has constant voltage, so every draw is the same strength. And it sells for like $20 or less. Pods are $4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread