• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Buying Locally

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikbtops

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2009
 ̄\_(",)_/ ̄
I am in Union Lake, I deliver to 3 pubs in the waterford and white lake area, in the evenings(Mon, Tues and Thursdays).
Cool! where Can I find you/place an order for pick up?
Right now I've been using the Green smoke brand (cartridge and atomizer in one) unfortunately they only work great for a month or so....

JCUNITED

Feb 14, 2010
Michigan
Ok i met a former marine that owns a smoke shop here in Michigan, i turned him onto Pure smoker's website he is going to order some liquids to sell in his shop, I am a Gulf War Vet we hit it off well he likes the idea of the liquids. Once one smoke shop gets liquids they will all start getting them but i will not buy any liquids from China i really like pure's liquids.

Bobnoxious

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2010
MI
Ok i met a former marine that owns a smoke shop here in Michigan, i turned him onto Pure smoker's website he is going to order some liquids to sell in his shop, I am a Gulf War Vet we hit it off well he likes the idea of the liquids. Once one smoke shop gets liquids they will all start getting them but i will not buy any liquids from China i really like pure's liquids.

Where is this shop?

auTONYmous

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Michigan
I just stumbled across the MOTHER of all local finds: For all you folks DIYing e-juice:

LorAnn's is based in Lansing. And they do have a retail front. I just called to make sure.

Don't pay the extra shipping/high markups if you're doing a large batch. Take a drive and go stock up! (They charge $8.50 for all order under $75. For some of you, that's more than the cost of gas to get there. For others, like myself, it's a couple hours to burn...)

CartHeadMod

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Holland, Michigan
any of you folks in the west side of the state?....Holland, here....have been considering opening a retail outlet.....my son has a shop in the local mall where he sells sport vehicle related gear (motorcycles, snowmobiles, jet skies - depending on season....and he as room for me to set up a wall....would anyone be interested and what would you want to see sold?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread