• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Buying Locally

Status
Not open for further replies.

aerinfirehair

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
A, A
Gonna put my two cents in...Smokers Outlet at 22 & Van ...., Shelby Township carries Njoy and carts. I inquired about ejuice but they said no. I regularly buy my hard to find analog brand there and mentioned it was going to be my last pack...he asked if I was quitting and I told him I was getting an e-cig. So maybe they will start carrying juice as well, if enough folks ask!

Also at Lakeside, I know we all love them but Smoking Everywhere carries several different flavors of Ecopure, and strangely enough, vitamin supplement juice? Does that even work, inhaling vitamins?

Thats what I've discovered in the area so far. I work in Shelby so Attica isn't too terribly far...maybe some of us need to get together and fill one of the numerous empty spots on Van .... with an e-cig lounge! We could sell juice and some decent pv's! And coffee. Gotta have coffee. I know several out of work folks...hahaha! The state of the state.

Bobnoxious

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2010
MI
I walked into the smoke shop on Garfield north of 17 mile, I can't remember what it's called, but it's in the same strip mall as Friar's restaurant. My goal was to look at the disposables he had in stock. Nova Smoke, btw. Someone I met bought one, it got a bad review. lol

But that guy has a boatload of SE Gold carts.

I asked him if he carried liquid. He didn't know what I was saying, so I showed him. He said no one has ever asked him. He also said, "I order". lol... we'll see.

Bobnoxious

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2010
MI
Ok, so I went to Lakeside Mall. After I read aerinfirehair's post. I was entirely too interested in the vitamin juice. My friend has a pretty funny story on that, but it's his story. I'll let him tell it if he ever decides to register.

So, SE Gold(one) I am not sure what that is. It's $99.99. And they sell the 51 now? I've seen that referenced around here, but I didn't know what it was. $149.99.

I'm pretty sure I came down with Alzheimer's between my house and Lakeside, since I completely forgot about the vitamin juice. But, she was also out of most of the juice. However, she had menthol @ $9.99 for 3ml and $39.99 for 15ml. I didn't even get into mg or vitamins. lol... But hey, good news. The 3 ml bottle will last you 4 weeks, and the 15 ml bottle will last you 6 months. You know, cause you only need a couple drops. I swear on my life she said that. Whip out a calculator, something doesn't add up.

aerinfirehair

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
A, A
Ok, so I went to Lakeside Mall. After I read aerinfirehair's post. I was entirely too interested in the vitamin juice. My friend has a pretty funny story on that, but it's his story. I'll let him tell it if he ever decides to register.

So, SE Gold(one) I am not sure what that is. It's $99.99. And they sell the 51 now? I've seen that referenced around here, but I didn't know what it was. $149.99.

I'm pretty sure I came down with Alzheimer's between my house and Lakeside, since I completely forgot about the vitamin juice. But, she was also out of most of the juice. However, she had menthol @ $9.99 for 3ml and $39.99 for 15ml. I didn't even get into mg or vitamins. lol... But hey, good news. The 3 ml bottle will last you 4 weeks, and the 15 ml bottle will last you 6 months. You know, cause you only need a couple drops. I swear on my life she said that. Whip out a calculator, something doesn't add up.

I have to reply to the part about whipping out a calculator, something doesn't add up. Smokestik advertises their "new" cartomizer as being the same as 30 analogs!!!! WTF if that was the case I wouldn't have gone through 5 carts and a bottle of juice already, I only smoked a pack a week of analogs. Am I vaping wayyyy too much? I gotta admit its so much more fun and tastier.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

Going to have to pay a visit on that young lady as she is Miss. Informed. A 3ml bottle would last me 2 days tops and a 15ml 10-15.Ill bring all of my mods with me and see if she can identify them:)

I have to reply to the part about whipping out a calculator, something doesn't add up. Smokestik advertises their "new" cartomizer as being the same as 30 analogs!!!! WTF if that was the case I wouldn't have gone through 5 carts and a bottle of juice already, I only smoked a pack a week of analogs. Am I vaping wayyyy too much? I gotta admit its so much more fun and tastier.
Again another misconception to lure in new users! and your right aerinfirehair....More fun,tastier and much much healthier as well!

:)The Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Wow...the Wiz just commented on my post. I am so flattered!

And if 3ml lasts you 2 days, I am doing really well...I made a 5ml bottle+5 new cartos last me over a week!

Plus now that its not my brand new toy anymore I seem to be settling a little.
LOL....I'm flattered now!! Just remember it's not how much e-liquid (or carts) you use...Just the fact that your giving up smoking! Feeling kind of delinquent these days not helping out the Michiganders new to vaping! Seems like the group is growing considerably!

Good luck to you!!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I would really, really love to see some of the group get together. It'll happen, eventually.
Actually aerinfirehair, There have been some off and on plans of an Mi Vape between myself and a couple other members here....KatyS at The smokelessshop(in White lake) has a location that is vaping friendly(or at least was when last we spoke),so that's not a problem.....with the weather here improving perhaps we can get something rolling in the spring!

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Just got a call from my son who lives in Yipsi. He says there's a liquor store at Rossenville and Grove Rd.s (a block south of I-94) that has a sign in the window that says "Electronic Cigarettes". I'll check it out tomorrow.

Yeah, I checked out what the liquor store near Ypsi had and it was just those cheap "Health-e-Cigarette kits but I showed the guy my 901 and he was really interested. Then my phone rang and it was my daughter with a "car emergency" so I had to leave. I'm planning to go back soon though and school the owner on 901s, 510s, liquid and mods and give him some web addresses to check out what's really available. I gotta tell him about the forum.
Maybe we'll have a brick & mortar outlet yet!

auTONYmous

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Michigan
Be sure to point that guy at the ECF News Forum and the CASAA.org site also. We don't (yet) have any legislation here in MI, but that doesn't mean that won't change. Any attempts at a ban (or more likely a tax, knowing Granholm's greediness) here will mean BIG problems for brick-and-mortars, so let him know to keep any eye out if he's really interested in expanding.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Be sure to point that guy at the ECF News Forum and the CASAA.org site also. We don't (yet) have any legislation here in MI, but that doesn't mean that won't change. Any attempts at a ban (or more likely a tax, knowing Granholm's greediness) here will mean BIG problems for brick-and-mortars, so let him know to keep any eye out if he's really interested in expanding.

The guy sells analog cigs so I'm pretty sure he's familliar with taxation.
You're right though that he should be pointed to the information in the news forum and I would urge him, or anyone for that matter, to joinCASAA.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I'm not sure how often people check this social group. Pretty infrequent postings but what the heck, I'll post this info anyway in case someone cares.
I went back to the store on sunday and this time I talked to the owner's son. He's a new vaper and is the one who got his dad to carry the e-cigs. they have the cheap "health-e-cigarette but they carry a nice pen style kit too (801 maybe) and I was surprised to see a 905 battery mod. I showed him my 901s and my home made copper pipe mods. we talked for about a half hour and I wrote down the ECF and CASAA info for him. He seemed really interested and thanked me a couple times. I hope they expand their inventory. I'll keep checking them out and report if they start carrying juice and stuff.

superace007

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
usa, michigan!
The smokers shop in Howell near Big Lots sells E-cigs and I'd imagine they'd have parts and juice too. Don't quote me on that one though.

not to quote you on that one, lol, but i live quite near there and they are my fav place to go!
they do indeed carry, however it's only hardware at this point (and carts..)
i believe they carry the kr808, and one other... but not ejuice...

YET THAT IS, lol, i talked to the owner and she is interested about maybe branching more into it... i'm going to show her some sites that she could buy from.... rockymountain vapor is one i'm thinking.... anyothers that do free shipping on larger orders yall would suggest? prefer michigan companies....

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Hi youthful. The store I was talking about in the above posts is at Grove and Rossenville. I go in there to talk to those guys and show them my latest mods whenever I go to my son's apartment (he lives in Lake Shores apts. on Ford Lake). They carry the DSE 801 pen style and the DSE 905 "screwdriver" type mod. They don't carry juice yet but I'm working on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread