Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
I gave the measurment of my finger because while i was typing it i was holding it up to my finger and it is the same size. Everyones finger is different so i gave the more universal comparisons also. She was also mentioning the provari mini which is the size of a credit card exactly. Before i had a Provari it always looked way bigger in pics then it actually is so i like to give comparisons on size to really show how small they are.

Well if that's the size of your finger I'd really like to know what your shoe size is? :hubba: And BTW- what are you doing Friday night?

Sorry, couldn't resist. We needed a little levity in here! ;)

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Well if that's the size of your finger I'd really like to know what your shoe size is? :hubba: And BTW- what are you doing Friday night?

Sorry, couldn't resist. We needed a little levity in here! ;)

lol idk going out with you it sounds like :) Shoe size 9 and no the saying is not true lmao

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
@mookie:

I think you should get which ever one you think looks the best as this point. You've decided on basic function -- now go for style.

All VV mods at this time are Big and Heavy.

I went from "mid size" to Wood Box mods instead of the bigger tube mod route as the idea of the tube mods was a bit much for me. Now, a year later, I have both and love them all!

The "big and heavy" is a large part of what is holding me back. At the same time I've already bought 2 starter kits, umpteen gallons of juice, loads of accessories and nothing really tastes great. People say the vv's taste sooooo much better. Did you find that to be true? Do you get used to the size of the tube? Ok, I admit it = I'm girly and want it to look pretty or sophisticated not like my grandfather's massive stogie!

What about the box mod? Do you prefer the box or the tube? I am also going to research the notcigs VVPV. I really don't know anything about box mods. But there you are getting into the price of a Provari - although I'm pretty sure I am not going with the Provari. I think I'd prefer the easiness, looks, and light weight of the notcig equipment.

IDK I'm just sick of spending money and not really being satisfied. I'd rather not just keep upgrading a little at a time and waste money in the long run. If the equipment really makes a huge difference I'd just assume go for whatever is going to make the biggest difference.

I wish I knew why I don't find anything fabulous yet: Is it me, is it the juices, is it the equipment????

Oh and could someone tell me if it matters if the batteries are protected or unprotected? I'm sure that is referring to PSV (see my signature) :shock:

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
I bet the ProVari (since I still don't have mine, though it shipped) is SMALLER than my middle finger, and I wear a size 13....just don't tell my wife I'm getting fresh with ECF members...LOL

Yikes! I won't tell my darling hubbie either - LOL! Although he would actually just think it was funny!!!

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I think for a woman a tube mod would be easier to handle. VV makes a huge difference over a 3.7 mod . I cant even look at non vv mods anymore. A vv will hit the same as a 3.7v mod with a low resistance carto . WIth the VV you have more adjustablility . Instead of buying 6 different ohm attys you can just adjust with one on VV .A 3ohm boge carto at 5v on a vv hits like a cannon and whats best is that you barely need to touch the button for a second to get clouds of vapor.I always hated sitting there with the button pressed for like 5 seconds trying to get a decent pull before running out of breath. lol . I honestly dont know why people think the Provari is heavy . There all light imo .The feel of the provari is what made me fall in love with it. It fits in my hand perfectly and has such a solid feel. The chrome and black chrome feel as smooth as polished glass too. The buzz is lighter then the Provari but doesnt feel as good imo

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
End of the day, if you are like many of us, either the notcigs or provape products are marvelous, solid regulated vv is a huge plus in vaping.

If you are fortunate enough to have an all day vape eliquid, toss a decent carto tank on it (and yes, I also like the notcigs m1a1 tank with ikenvape fusion 2.5 ohm cartos), and life is sweet :) Just nudge the voltage up or down a bit if your tastes change throughout the day.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
End of the day, if you are like many of us, either the notcigs or provape products are marvelous, solid regulated vv is a huge plus in vaping.

If you are fortunate enough to have an all day vape eliquid, toss a decent carto tank on it (and yes, I also like the notcigs m1a1 tank with ikenvape fusion 2.5 ohm cartos), and life is sweet :) Just nudge the voltage up or down a bit if your tastes change throughout the day.

I just got this one . Will it be ok :)

84663e85c701a4a120ef604.jpg

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Those are neat :)

All my PV stuff is pretty formal, black /brass with stainless cartos and dt. I work in a conservative environment, it's fun to break my colleagues in when I get a new pv.

I really lucked out on that one . Some replied to my wtb for one which is lucky as is and it just happened to be my first choice in color on top of that. I also use a ss liquinator. I use strictly boge cartos and nothing else.

it's fun to break my colleagues in when I get a new pv.

So much dirty talk in this thread lol :)

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
I just got this one . Will it be ok :)

84663e85c701a4a120ef604.jpg

Those are fabulous! Where did you get it? I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am such a newbie and not technical. I don't understand half of what you guys are talking about. All I have ever used are 808 cartos. I think that may be part of the problem. Possibly the filler taste is putting (Note: not getting) me off. hahahah! Sorry, there is just too much innuendo tonight to ignore! :blush:

Any who......I don't have an all day vape. Can't say I even have one that I love. That is why I thought I should up my equipment. And maybe try attys, tanks, etc? I know, I'm asking for way too much advise.

I'm also thinking that maybe I should wait until notcigs and provari have their new products available as it seems there are many updates coming (NO I WILL NOT!) out soon. Especially with the new safety regulations.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Those are fabulous! Where did you get it? I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am such a newbie and not technical. I don't understand half of what you guys are talking about. All I have ever used are 808 cartos. I think that may be part of the problem. Possibly the filler taste is putting (Note: not getting) me off. hahahah! Sorry, there is just too much innuendo tonight to ignore! :blush:

Any who......I don't have an all day vape. Can't say I even have one that I love. That is why I thought I should up my equipment. And maybe try attys, tanks, etc? I know, I'm asking for way too much advise.

I'm also thinking that maybe I should wait until notcigs and provari have their new products available as it seems there are many updates coming (NO I WILL NOT!) out soon. Especially with the new safety regulations.

Maybe try 510 cartos like boges,kangers or smoktech DCC's

You should try mstsbakery.com if your searching for a daily vape.Trust me on this when i say you will find a few daily vapes. In my time vaping i havent found anything else to compare and i vaped juices from tons of vendors including the BH's and Bobas etc. Unless your a strictly tobacco fan im sure youll be pleased. I got some of my favs in my sig.

Read some on her forum section
Ms T's Bakery

The provari mini may be right up your ally. Looks kinda like a fancy lipstick case thingylol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread