Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
@Nailz - I'm not even going to share with you the one "con" we came up with, as we had to really think about it (and it's marginal, to boot).

I'll be curious to see if you come up with any, and if we're in concert there too. Like I said, it was a bit of a reach for us anyways....

Popcorn's on me. We'll be very patient. :D ;)

:pop::pop::pop:

Reactions: stols001

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I grabbed a few of the innokin replacement plates for the TC60W, in a few colors (of course). BLING, baybee!!!

:rolleyes::lol:
    It's funny you know, the battery side plate and the other side are still nearly the same shade of black as when I got the thing, 3 1/2 - 4 years ago. The front and back are all worn to hell though, the paint that is, structurally everything is fine. Of course, since I bought a jacket for it, I'm sure that's helped the rounded sides.

Figs

ECF Veteran
    Dec 4, 2017
    Granbury - Texas - USA
    Ordered a SS True from fasttech about 2 months ago. A few days later they informed me it was out of stock, and offered a black one instead. I accepted the black, it finally arrived earlier this week.

Put a coil on it, wick and it flooded. Figured my standard doggie wicking was the problem so I changed up the wick and problem solved. I like it, not to replace a doggie, but sublimit them. No leaks, no issues even with my standard DIY 70pg 30vg, unflavored juice. I use Stainless steel tube exclusively, except for a few pods, so the black didn’t really fit in. Then I remembered my Elitar pipe. Perfect! It’s a keeper!

upload_2020-5-8_10-16-15.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread