Can I Charge my battery through my Playstation 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahzoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
AR, USA
www.myretrolounge.com
In the interest in safety... I would suggest the following:

WP2UWR_MED.png

RCA WP2UWR

Turns any standard home dual AC power outlet into a USB outlet in seconds, with fast, full-speed charging for 2 smartphones or 1 tablet, and standard power via the pass-through AC outlet. Truly Plug 'N Play.

Easily converts any dual standard outlet into two USB charging outlets and single standard outlet
Add USB charging to every room in your home or office
Allows access to the other standard power outlet via pass through
2 USB outlets
Great for charging smartphones, gaming devices, laptops/notebooks, iPod, iPhone, iPad, and much more

Can be had for about $12-15 at Walmart or on-line. It has an internal circuit breaker and will shutoff and reset. It helped me identify a shorted clear-o when it kept resetting every time I fired my pass-thru. Also has a 2.1amp USB output port which works great a VV Pass through & iPads.

I have a charging station in my office that consists of a good quality surge protected power strip, The USB port... Plus a pyrex cake pan that I place the batteries in when charging. Majority of battery failures happen when charging. Having a fire proof container plus additional circuit-breakers seem an inexpensive investment compared to a house fire...

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
The ps4 is coming out next month, great time to kill the ps3 :)

I didn't get my ps3 until a few years ago, waited until all the games were used and cheap. I'm pretty sure I won't be getting ps4 for a few years that's for sure. When they first come out there's no selection of games to play which sux when you invest $300 or $400 into something like that. I'll keep playing all the ps3 games that I missed out on over the years until there's nothing left to play. Hopefully they all won't take 300 hours to get through like Skyrim does, although I'm not complaining, I'm a total Skyrim addict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread