Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I've never tried it myself but I would think:

1) The loranns will not have enough PG to make a good vapor. Steam maybe....but not so much vapor.

2) Some loranns is very concentrated and a drop of straight flavor might be really strong.

If you are dripping, I suppose you could just try it and see how it goes....and report back! :p

Lu

Nazdrowie009

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2009
Don't try it. Loranns is way too powerful. Maybe if you tried a week one it might work. I did try it with strawberry kiwi and lemonade on separate occasions. Both are very strong. It tasted horrible way too strong and like alcohol. I had to wash my atomizer like 5 times, even used baking soda for it to sit in. Just dillute it with some pg or glycerine-there is pg in the flavoring but I dont think enough.

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
Don't try it. Loranns is way too powerful. Maybe if you tried a week one it might work. I did try it with strawberry kiwi and lemonade on separate occasions. Both are very strong. It tasted horrible way too strong and like alcohol. I had to wash my atomizer like 5 times, even used baking soda for it to sit in. Just dillute it with some pg or glycerine-there is pg in the flavoring but I dont think enough.

I AGREE
I tried it w/ coconut and UGHHHH, then I tried it w/ coconut and a bit of PG and UGHHH, besides it SMELLS AWFUL, and tastes even worse
I promise the smell stays with you forever. I still smell it and it was 2 months ago

try it at your own risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread