Can I see your face and your Provari? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Nice splitter! Eventually I plan to build another one. (Have had two already in my lifetime) to run off the hydraulics on my Case garden tractors. I'm not burning wood in this house, but our next house will have that as an option. I miss it!

This is me...
View attachment 183088

I'll NEVER build another one that big! That stupid thing does nothing but break itself! 27hp water cooled Kawi, 28gpm pump, 6" bore 30" stroke on the cylinder. I built the first push block out of 1/2" plate steel, it just tore through that like butter! I built the next one out of 1 3/8" plate, now it just eats 1/2" bolts! Took two years to build it, then another year to get it all sorted out!
moto_0074.jpg moto_0075.jpg IMG_0274.jpg

Scoop224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Cincinnati
I'll NEVER build another one that big! That stupid thing does nothing but break itself! 27hp water cooled Kawi, 28gpm pump, 6" bore 30" stroke on the cylinder. I built the first push block out of 1/2" plate steel, it just tore through that like butter! I built the next one out of 1 3/8" plate, now it just eats 1/2" bolts! Took two years to build it, then another year to get it all sorted out!
View attachment 183117 View attachment 183118 View attachment 183119
And you painted it Hammer green too!! The first one my Grandpa built 30 years ago was painted the exact same color! Maybe Provape should offer that as a color for the "industrial" users?

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
And you painted it Hammer green too!! The first one my Grandpa built 30 years ago was painted the exact same color! Maybe Provape should offer that as a color for the "industrial" users?

To be honest, that wasn't the original color! The neighbors seemed to have some complaints about it, so, well, me being me, I figured I'd give them something to complain about!
moto_0063.jpg

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Nice splitter! Eventually I plan to build another one. (Have had two already in my lifetime) to run off the hydraulics on my Case garden tractors. I'm not burning wood in this house, but our next house will have that as an option. I miss it!

This is me...
View attachment 183088

Hi Scoop! Good to meet you! :)

Regzzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
NCR, Canada
Here's a picture of me and my husband.
meandjackie_zpsbee1428d.jpg

And here's my Provari family :D
DSC_0940_zpsa5cafdd1.jpg

Hi Donnah! Nice to meet you! Tx for the pics! Love them both

Aaaaw those two looks like happy people! nice!

And the provaris are not too shabby either! hehehe.

Way to go Donna!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread