Can I see your face and your Provari? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Here it is!

Pic of ma brand spanking new ProVari:

View attachment 183261 View attachment 183262

And moi holding ma ProVari:

View attachment 183263

I can't believe I shave my legs for that picture!!!

I don't have a nice collection like some of you guys, I'll slowly work on that. (I said "slowly" Chimney!) hehehehe

PS: great thread idea SuzyQ, Thanks!

Reg

Yeaaaa! Looks pretty darn good! Dangit! Are you trying to show me up! I didn't have time to shave my legs before my post! guess Ill have to be more prepared next time!

Well you know...slow is kinda open to interpretation. Lol! I guess we'll see how long we last before making another purchase. Maybe I should just let my dog have at my debit card!

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
Sad to say right now I just have one ProVari...I bought it over a year ago when I first started vaping...since then other toys keep catching my eye...lol. But I will end up with a Mini some day....

modsgroup_zps071b30d0.jpg

Regzzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
NCR, Canada
Hehe, thanks.

And yeah that's a rebuildable drip-style atty, the IGO-L.

Ha, thank you for the info. I had seen them on a few web site, but they seemed to appear a bit bigger. It really looks good on the ProVari. small :) I might have to investigate that! does it last long between drips? I guess it would to depend on how much wicking material you have in it?

Regzzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
NCR, Canada
Yeaaaa! Looks pretty darn good! Dangit! Are you trying to show me up! I didn't have time to shave my legs before my post! guess Ill have to be more prepared next time!

Well you know...slow is kinda open to interpretation. Lol! I guess we'll see how long we last before making another purchase. Maybe I should just let my dog have at my debit card!

hehehe I must tell you, here in the great white north we only shave our legs for really really important occasion :))) we need the fur coat for warmth! lol

I think you might have more temptation resistance then me! I'm seriously thinking the paper shredder should have a party with my card! But then again i'm not using the card to buy them analogue types... (I keep telling myself that and it makes me feel less guilty... hehehe...

PS, I don't think I can ever show you up! ;)

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
Ha, thank you for the info. I had seen them on a few web site, but they seemed to appear a bit bigger. It really looks good on the ProVari. small :) I might have to investigate that! does it last long between drips? I guess it would to depend on how much wicking material you have in it?

Oh yeah, this thing is short and fat. It's the perfect size dripper for me.

Depending on the bottle, I get a solid 12-15 drops in it. Which is the biggest and best dripper I've ever used. How long would that last? Depends on your wick and your watts/volts.

This is my favorite dripper so far. It's less leaky than the A7, and much shorter. I have the A7 mini (Surface clone) in the mail, along with the BT801 (Fatty clone maybe?). The Killer 705 can be a dripper, I just don't really use it that way. Too convenient to put it in a tank.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Oh yeah, this thing is short and fat. It's the perfect size dripper for me.

Depending on the bottle, I get a solid 12-15 drops in it. Which is the biggest and best dripper I've ever used. How long would that last? Depends on your wick and your watts/volts.

This is my favorite dripper so far. It's less leaky than the A7, and much shorter. I have the A7 mini (Surface clone) in the mail, along with the BT801 (Fatty clone maybe?). The Killer 705 can be a dripper, I just don't really use it that way. Too convenient to put it in a tank.

See, she's SMART, and HOT! Does life get any better?:D Sorry Adeline, couldn't help myself!

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Sad to say right now I just have one ProVari...I bought it over a year ago when I first started vaping...since then other toys keep catching my eye...lol. But I will end up with a Mini some day....

Lol... If you're willing to part with either the Caravela or the Ikarus you could have two... Just throwing that out there... :drool:

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
Love the dos!!! Nice to see you :)

Blue is too big but she still thinks she's a lap dog. She was a rescue. I had to bottle feed her in the beginning (a client at the clinic where my wife worked found her on the front yard fresh dropped and almost cold). So cute, I just had to keep her. :)
BottleBaby.jpg

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas

All I can say is WOW !!!! What a fabulous collection! What's the wood looking one on the end? Never see. Anything like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread