Can I see your face and your Provari? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
Meh. Skip the buying things. Try this...

"What time are you off?"

or

"Hey, let's go get a drink when you're done here."

Unless he's gay or taken, I don't think he'd shoot you down.

I just don't want to seem (more) stalkerish.

I know there is SOMETHING in that store that I can use. They have neat little backup battery banks that are teeny tiny (credit card size). I just don't know what good that would do me.

Regzzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
NCR, Canada
Awwww... :(

But rejection stories always discourage me. lol

Take this advice from an old guy....

It is better, and easier, to brush off rejection, then to live with the regret of not trying! :)

Who knows, maybe he feels the same, but he can't "stalk" you cause he doesn't know where you work? hehehe

Cheers, and go for it!

ps: just go buy a AA battery! everybody needs AA batteries!

Last edited:

skoot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
Colorado
Take this advice from an old guy....

It is better, and easier, to brush off rejection, then to live with the regret of not trying! :)

Who knows, maybe he feels the same, but he can't "stalk" you cause he doesn't know where you work? hehehe

Cheers, and go for it!

ps: just go buy a AA battery! everybody needs AA batteries!

I agree with all of the above. Go for it!

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Awwww... :(

I stopped by Radio Shack to pick up a fiberglass pen.. That was an adventure. The manager dude was certain they didn't have any and we looked and didn't find it. The website said they had it in stock so I continued to look while he called another local shop. I located it and yelled it out. He hung up on the store he had just called. It was fun. He was cute. We were flirty. He signed me up for a $10 off your next purchase that was delivered to my email. Asked when I'd be back..

I went back later that night (I know... :facepalm: ) to pick up something else that I (thought I) needed. Found out his name while I was there.

Went back later (week or two?) to pick up a cheap 500gig external HD that was on sale ($40 after my coupon, woot!). I was going to "make my move" ... but he wasn't there.. :(

Now I need to figure out what the heck to buy from Radio Shack so I can try again.

But rejection stories always discourage me. lol

Hi adeline,

I can't imagine a rejection coming unless he is in a relationship or gay :) you are beautiful, smart, funny and witty .. I really don't get how you are still single! Maybe they are intimidated.. But you seem to have that approachable girl next door thing going for you too ... I wish you lived by me.. Could set you up on tons of dates with some great guys :):toast:

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
GG_Ro.jpg

I got my Roller a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread