Can someone help me asap: TW anniversary sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Hi everyne(smile), I'm from the US and am trying to figure out the time difference from US to UK...Not wanting to miss the sale...I think its like Sun around 2 am something in the UK right now??....

I'll be over here filing my nails hoping someone will answers soon >>>>>
lol

Thanks bunches...Ivy

Last edited:

NightShadow

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Tacoma, Washington
Reposted from another thread you asked the same question in, incase you missed it:

RazorNribbonz, you might consider the 60 MG Unflavored eliquid in 30 ml bottles that Nhaler has now that is made in the USA.... Unless you really want the cool looking frosted glass bottle TW's comes in :)

( The USA TW site has the ice at 54mg for 44.99...But it also says they are sold out of it! I'll let you do the math but am thinking the issue was not wanting to wait till december for the 30% off thing.. )

Just a thought as I am considering one myself if we like vaping ...once our first 510's arrive here that is!

Oh, at Nhaler they are like $35 if that helps, no clue what the shipping is (or if they even charge for shipping) as I havent bought anything from there as yet.

If you allready ordered from the UK TW this is all a moot point! 8-o

Edit: An easy site for the time in London is below, remove the the space before the period as I can't post links yet (sorry) timanddate .com/worldclock/city.html?n=136

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Thank you Nightshadow, although, i do love nhaler liquid ( will keep this in mind)... I have been dying to try TW coffee flavor forever ( now they have 5 ml bottles) Im also curious about that param violet (sp*) Im just trying to find out if the sale is running right now or not

Nhalers shipping is like 10$ btw.. I have that time zone site in my favs but the UK is not listed and I am geographically challenged lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread