• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canadian Pets Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Martin wish your "little" fur kid a happy birthday from me too! 10 years old?......that deserves 10 good belly rubs - after he's digested his big treat of course :)

Hunting wolf, gorgeous kids! I never knew collies (sorry if I mistook his breed) could have such dark fur around their face - neat!

First i knew i forgot to say something in my first post :facepalm:Martin say happy birthday from me and my family and we hope that your fur child gets some nice pig ears (hint hint hint......i was texted the message i swear!...wait i mean ummm)

Lori, peper is a Sheltie....i can never get the breeds right so maybe it is coolie? *shrugs* all i can say is there is an awesome joy having fur kids and umm ermm being owned by a cat :D

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
she stole my sock, and has no intention of giving it back :(

IMG_3270.jpg

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise

aggo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Yes she was a great cat. We fed her too much liver, obviously. Another funny story.....my mum would cut the liver with scissors, so Mizzy would always run from wherever she was into the kitchen when she heard the scissors going. Sometimes I would snip the scissors for fun just to get her to run over. Tee hee :D how Pavlovian.

Morrisam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
London, Canada
I love Siamese cats and German Shepherds.
Had several German Shepherds when I lived in the country, but the city is less than ideal large dogs.

Here's our 3 Siamese - Maxine (dark), Milo (lilac point) and Bach Pierre

Below is Bach Pierre.
When we first got him as a kitten, we named him Sebastian Bach.
A month later, Pierre Elliot Trudeau died. So we called him Bach-Pierre.
He's a big suck with OCD.
Needs to walk around the coffee table three times before he comes up to sit on your lap.

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
Ubu, the cat that thinks he's a dog. Hates it when you sneeze, comes when you whistle,
enjoys playing hide and seek. Sneeze or whistle too much and you'll be met with claws and teeth.
Will never let you have your Timmies in peace, 'till he gets his.

Favourite pastimes are ...... on shoes and slippers and
coughing up hairballs(no relation).

Lets roll, he used to "help"! 100_0445.jpg

Pull sweater off chair and get comfy, maybe they'll get the message and turn up the heat(darn heat nazis) 100_0772.jpg ...

Comfy cozy 100_0457.jpg :)

Happy Domino38

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2010
Toronto Canada
www.happyvaper.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread