• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canadian Supplier Questions and Answers ONLY..NO CHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe81

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
USA
TO ECIGARETTES.COM: will the cola flavor be available in e-liquid bottles? i noticed u guys have it, but only in cartridges for certain models...seems ur the only canadian site with this flavor

PS. HAPPYVAPER: thanx for the info...even if i get another PV, i think i def. want a 510 sooner or later...
ECIGARETTES.COM typo, i meant ecigarettescanada.com

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Our pleasure, Joker. Glad to be of service!

You know where to find us :)

All the best and Happy vaping!
Jack

TO ECIGARETTES.COM: will the cola flavor be available in e-liquid bottles? i noticed u guys have it, but only in cartridges for certain models...seems ur the only canadian site with this flavor

PS. HAPPYVAPER: thanx for the info...even if i get another PV, i think i def. want a 510 sooner or later...

Joe81

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
USA
TO ECIGARETTESCANADA.COM: -are the ECV92 & ECV93 variants of the 808 model?
-they seem very similiar aside from being 2-piece and 3-piece...is there a battery that can work with both? or are there no models that can switch between 2-piece & 3-piece...

ps. no more noob questions after this (i hope), i learned most of what i need to know now :)

DocBurN

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Montréal, Canada
Strange, I was answering a question in another post and my answer got moved here, out of contexte.. oh well.. he was looking for nic juice in canada.

Vapes Mart have unflavored 36mg eJuice

I ordered from Tim @ Vapes Mart 5 days ago.. still no news since but its been shipped.. got my tracking #

Last edited:

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Joker!

Glad to hear you've chosen the 510! I have no doubt you will love it! It takes some getting used to at first, so please don't hesitate to email or call us.

With respect to the 306 atomizers, we've gone back and forth on this one and are will be discussing stocking a limited quantity of 306 atties and possibly batteries, too, with the manufacturer soon. Can't give you a date yet, but will keep you updated.

All the best and Happy Vaping!
Jack

TO HAPPYVAPER: seems 510 will likely be my 1st ecig model :) do u ever plan to supply 306 exposed atomizers? i hear they can be used for dipping with the 510...

TO ALL: does anybody in Canada have 306 exposed atomizers? if not, feel free to point me to a reliable source outside of canada...

Joe81

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
USA
Hey Joker!

Glad to hear you've chosen the 510! I have no doubt you will love it! It takes some getting used to at first, so please don't hesitate to email or call us.

With respect to the 306 atomizers, we've gone back and forth on this one and are will be discussing stocking a limited quantity of 306 atties and possibly batteries, too, with the manufacturer soon. Can't give you a date yet, but will keep you updated.

All the best and Happy Vaping!
Jack
will do! duno if i'll need 306 batteries, but def. need 306 atomizers :) low on $ so ill likely grab the 306 attys & nic juice, etc. before i even save up for the 510 kit lol (summer spending kills me hehe)

PS. how many ML fit in a 510 cart? feel free to send a visitor message or whatever since we're not meant to chat here :D

Shaik Corso

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Niagara
Hey Canvape people, the 901 parts and RY4 I ordered from you were great. Will you be offering the RY4 in a a higher MG, or even just a bigger bottle? That stuff is so tasty and I can't seem to find it anywhere else in Canada with nic in it, and I am already running out... :( Do you have many 901 parts left? Everyone else seems to be sold out. :mad: I want to stock up so I can avoid the China hassles, also I am thinking about trying one of your 510 starter kits, do you have spares for those in stock too? Can you get manual 901 batteries? Sorry about all the questions, I am one of those people that ask a billion questions before I order anything..... Thanks.

nojoyet

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2009
Canada, near Vancouver
Has it been shipped yet? Are you in Canada? If it has been shipped and you are in the US it could take a while, so patience is key.

Thanks.

I'm in Canada. There appears to be the same amount of stock as there was before I ordered. So probably not shipped. Can't really check 'cause it won't let me sign in and although it says it is sending a new password (3x) - the password doesn't arrive. Perhaps it is an ordering/website problem after all but they've got my money.

Hey Canvape people, the 901 parts and RY4 I ordered from you were great. Will you be offering the RY4 in a a higher MG, or even just a bigger bottle? That stuff is so tasty and I can't seem to find it anywhere else in Canada with nic in it, and I am already running out... :( Do you have many 901 parts left? Everyone else seems to be sold out. :mad: I want to stock up so I can avoid the China hassles, also I am thinking about trying one of your 510 starter kits, do you have spares for those in stock too? Can you get manual 901 batteries? Sorry about all the questions, I am one of those people that ask a billion questions before I order anything..... Thanks.

Hello, I will hopefully be getting more juice in shortly, maybe a few weeks. I am running pretty low especially in med and high nic. I have lots of parts for the 901,801 and 510 along with accessories like the PCC and passthrough. I will keep my stock status updated daily so you guys know when products are sold out. I have not had much interest in the manual 901 batts but I am sure I could get them if you guys are interested. Any other questions or comments be sure to ask. Have a great day!

Jordan

nojoyet

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2009
Canada, near Vancouver
Hi nojoyet,

Have you checked your email spam box ?? Perhaps your spam filter is catching it.

Regarding the vendor, I'm sorry I have not dealt with them before nor seen posted issues of them, so I can't help ya there...

Good Luck & VapeOn,
Greg

Thanks Greg, good suggestion, nothing there.

There is likely a good reason, perhaps illness (not too serious I hope) or vacation and someone will get back to me soon.

nojoyet

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2009
Canada, near Vancouver
Don't know if she's still having problems with her site but I had a similar problem when I ordered there. The confirmation email doesn't send out the right address to respond to "dummyemail@magento" or something like that. Try quitstix@gmail.com. I did order and got my stuff before.

Thanks Wooozzaa

I'll try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread