Canyon Vaper contest time! Simple!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bawn

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
boynton beach, FL
All awesome feedback. I have this store for you guys so make all the suggestions you want. I am all ears!. Yes we have a limited amount of items right now for certain products i do agree. However, i plan on getting A LOT more as orders start coming in. In regards to the juice, yes we only carry 15ml bottles for now, and that will change as well when we start getting orders in and i am able to order 30ml bottles. I am going to offer a 3 pack sampler of any 3 flavors from the site probably tonight so look for that. my prices are pretty competitive with other vendors, in most circumstances cheaper then a bunch of them. but we will be offering LOTS of coupon codes 20% off right now good until monday. Drip tips will be coming in for sure. we will have a lot more to choose from in the near future. A little bird even told me we might be getting some custom tips from California.. shhhhhh.

thank you guys your really helping us out. we really appreciate it. keep them coming!

Last edited:

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
I have to echo an adjective that several others have already used--"clean." I really like the clean feel of your website. I noticed one little problem that you should fix--under the description of "Coquito" (Castro Flavors), Puerto Rican should be capitalized (the first letters). Sorry, leave it to the English professor in Puerto Rico to catch that one! (Ironically, in Spanish, the proper noun "puertoriqueño"--meaning Puerto Rican--wouldn't be capitalized. Ah, English. . .) Coquito, by the way, is a great flavor (the drink, that is), and I don't think I've ever seen this flavor in an e-liquid.

I'm impressed, too, that you have the nautilus in stock--it's really new. Kudos for being on the cutting edge. I agree with others that you should also have the regular ProTank2, but I also understand your strategy of building stock. Definitely add more drip tips.

Good luck on your new venture!

barefootgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Key Biscayne, Florida
Hello from Florida and Welcome ! Your site has a clean and polished look which I love. Your product selection is well edited and I already read your comment above regarding the addition of liquids and hardware. Would like to know more about the Kayfun/Russian brand you carry. Oh, and the Cinnabacco liquid sounds amazing ! Wishing you the best of luck and thank you for the contest :) (Liked your page on facebook)

Last edited:

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
Thanks for the contest!

I really enjoyed spending time on your site...very easy to navigate, good categorization and a nice look to it. You have a nice array of goods and many of the best brands that I prefer. I think you should expand the 'Rebuildables' section a bit...maybe add some more basic RDA's. Specifically, I would like to see some IGO RDA's in this section. I would also like to see more drip tips.

Bawn

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
boynton beach, FL
The nautilus's SHOULD be here tomorrwo but you never know with deliveries these days. So they should be in stock for the sale thats going on. In regards to the brand of kayfuns i carry, EHpro is a well known clone brand but your probably referring to the Infinite brand 91%/kayfun 3.1 clone. Thats a company in Shenzen China like Tobeco, and EHpro and all the other clone manufacturers in China. They make superb clones. The nemsis I carry is also made by Infinite and I tell you the machining is impeccable. The thread lines dissapear when screwed together. They are of great quality and your going to see more of Infinite around soon. They make fantastic clones. I have personally tried the clones I carry from Infinite and they perform just like the real deal. The russian 91% is really nicely made and has some nice weight to it. I have a tobeco clone for personal use and the infinite clone and they are identical. So identical I cant tell which ones which. They preform the exact same so buy with confidence its a great piece.

oh and FYI juice 3 packs added at a discounted price. Enjoy!

Bawn

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
boynton beach, FL
Hello from Florida and Welcome ! Your site has a clean and polished look which I love. Your product selection is well edited and I already read your comment above regarding the addition of liquids and hardware. Would like to know more about the Kayfun/Russian brand you carry. Oh, and the Cinnabacco liquid sounds amazing ! Wishing you the best of luck and thank you for the contest :) (Liked your page on facebook)

The Cinnabacco is actually one of my favorites from Joe castro. Joe has left Flavors by joe if you guys were wondering. He has started a new juice line that HE makes himself by hand no automated machines. He also has a food grade lab that he is almost done building. All my Castro Flavors are hand mixed by joe himself. My Steamjunk line is made by Chris Cooper who is a up and coming Juice maker. He first started DIY because he felt all the flavors from other juice makers werent right at all. His flavors are limited right now but perfected in every way. He wont release a juice until it has gone through the ringer and tried by a lot of people first. Even still if he isnt satisfied then he doesnt release it. He will be releasing more flavors soon. His juice is really nice and flavorful and vapor production is out of this world at 80/20pg.

chigal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
chicago
Not so thrilled about black backgrounds but that's just me. Do like the looks though. Would love to more drip tips, flavors, and some cartomizers.

Thanks for the contest.

Me too. I find the black/white combo a bit stark. The blackish grey that was used when viewing one product was a lot kinder to my eyes than the harsher black used in a list of products, if that makes sense. Everything was very organized which I like and appreciate, though.

I would like to see the Smoktech ARO Pyrex clearo and perhaps more than just the 510 to eGo adapter.

Thanks for the contest!

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
I like what I can see of it. I am viewing it on an iPad in Safari so ?
Prices are decent, you definitely need more drip tips ;)

The categories menu on top looks like a mess though in my opinion. Maybe a better menu down the right side.
I love Joes juices :)
Thanks for the contest and good wishes for success!

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
firstly, i really like that you took the time to acurately label your Mech mods. Listing clone and manufacture (tobecco) is a huge plus for me, and cuts the guess work out of ordering. And since there is sometimes a large difference between on manufactures version of a clone and another, knowing orgin is crucial.
Same to be said of your rebuildables.
Prices are good.

Links to tutorials for the RDAs would be great :)
Thank you, and best wishes!!

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
I like your site. I had a little problem with the drop down menu- trying to navigate the drop down tabs for some reason.
I would like to see regular pro tanks, the PT 1 . That to me vapes better than the PT2. I just ordered my 5th PT 1. Got a couple of PT 2's
but don't care for the way they (PT2) vape , so I am sticking with the original PT1.
I would like to see more variety in the juice offerings along with being able to chose my ratio. I like less VG. Usually I go with 50/50
b/c it seems to flow better in my tank than the more viscous VG.
I know with time your site is going to grow and with that variety in flavors will come.
I think it would be nice to see some Smoktech VV batteries and the Smoketech Aro Pyrex Tank.

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Thanks for this contest!

Your battery selection is top notch, I can't buy from stores that don't have 30 amp batteries. The rebuildables section is solid and has some of the best models on the market as far as drippers/gennies/silica tanks go. I think you essentially covered all your bases there. I'm a big fan of fruit juices and it seems like you have a solid stock of good fruits.

Overall, the site is easy to navigate and stocked well in my opinion for a beginner or an advanced user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread