Hello friend!
You can try the LARGE ego case:

The-New-Large-Case1.jpg

s14sher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2011
Oklahoma
I got a man purse. My wife hates it. When she gripes I tell her, "OK, I'll get rid of it.... and get a fanny pack."

Conversation over.

Lol. Being diabetic, I wanted a small pouch or bag to carry my meter, glucose tablets and things. It didn't take long until I now have a small canvas shooters bag. The mag pouches on the side are great for carrying extra juice bottles, batteries, or whatever. Also, I gave up the whole "man purse" thing. Sometimes people will smile and ask me "Is that your man purse?" I say "Nah, I just call it what it is. a plain old purse". :D

*EDIT*
I didn't see the diabetic case until after I posted. Anyone have a pic of the inside?

fourtytwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Toronto

BikerBob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
VA
I've got one of the ego cases, like nightdream's post shows. Lots of room for a bunch of carto/clearo thingies, a couple of 10ml ejuice bottles, a pair of batteries, and 5 cartos, and not feel 'over-stuffed'. When I need more room than that, I have a small 'toiletries travel kit' case I bought at a thrift store (Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc) . A bit big for pocket, but will fit in backpack/briefcase easily.

I've seen the 'diabetic kit' cases that look like an oversized version of nightdream's ego case posted somewhere here in ECF. Also have seen 'usb-drive' carrying cases repurposed. Toiletry travel cases, pencil cases, eyeglass cases, tool pouches, fanny packs, universal cellphone belt cases ... I prefer to travel light on a daily basis, so the ego case is about right for me.

Qcaj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2012
Calgary
Oddly, my wife is the only person who has said anything about it. I guess the "murse" has garnered enough acceptance that no one bats and eye at it anymore.
Man purses have incredibly manly origins! They were originally used by grizzly army dude in WW2, so wear it with pride, I say.

(Or call it a "messenger bag" like everyone else!)

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Check the dollar store, Walmart, camera cases, pencil/pen plastic cases kids take to school. Anything that fits your liking really. Just gotta look arouns

~Vaping is a lifestyle~

I'll add to this. Find something that you like and if it is hollow you can get creative and make pockets inside. Hot glue, mesh fabric, stretch elastic, etc.. Amazon has everything. =)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
View attachment 133620 View attachment 133621 View attachment 133622 View attachment 133623

I keep my Provari and Silver Bullet in a Smokeless Image X2 organizer. I like it over the other ego-sized cases because the webbed pockets open the same way on both sides. Plenty of storage room for batteries or tanks.

I found the second case in a Hobby Lobby store. It was meant to be a mini-tool organizer for sewing supplies. It has built in elastic bands that my tanks fit in snugly.

They both go in my little shoulder strapped "man purse". Its actually a double laptop carrying case by Swiss Gear. It has two large zippered pockets, and a smaller one that my I-pod gear fits in. All this stuff travels with me to work every day.

Last edited:

FUMUS

Moved On
Sep 10, 2012
England, UK
  • Deleted by johnnymaestro
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

MattBott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
I have two different cases that I swap between depending on what I'm doing.

For work or going out for a night I use a compact camera case. Its has a nice hard shell. It'll hold my SmokTech Ego 900mah battery, a vivi nova slim tank, a few, and a 2 10ml bottles of juice and two different ego cones (short for when I'm using the nova, and the long when I'm using the cartos. This fits nicely in my pocket, but I leave it in my locker at work in fear of a bottle getting a leak and getting juice all over my pants.

For travel, I use a Nintendo DS case. Fits all of the above, plus another nova, 5 pack of heads, a few cartos and 4ish 10ml bottles of juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread