carry cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

reldra

Oct 2, 2012
Buffalo NY
Oh yeah, it's time for an upgrade for sure. =)
Or you could have one case for juice, one for e-cigs and one for supples. But that's using my girl mind because I love accessories.

There's this big boy too...
The ULTIMATE e-Cig or Mod carrying case

** unless that is what you just took a picture of?

Is at wal-Mart for 8.84 + like $4 ship. I am getting it now. TY:) http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vaultz-Protective-Medicine-Case-1-Pk/13864190

I called the new supercenter by me as a friend happened to be in the store and I asked him to look for it, why not save the shipping? But it wasn't in that store. So ordered online. But would normally be found by the pharmacy. A nice employee went and looked.

Last edited:

reldra

Oct 2, 2012
Buffalo NY
It has enough room for the blu pack and carto boxes and Cig 2 O stuff. I can fit the blu wall charger, but was plugged in. I believe when I switch to refilling my own cartos, this will still be enough space, going to add some more velcro hold downs though. The little zipper bag can hold at least 15 cartos. The case is a little over 8" long, 5" tall and 2.5 " thick. So not a huge thing to carry around, I just throw it in the bag I use for work. Would make a neat looking purse too. Throw in just the blu pack and an extra batt and carto, along money,id, keys? Might even fit my cell if I take charged batts rather than the blu pack. All ready to go out with it too. It fits a lot in a small space. Very happy with it :)

Attachments

• inside case.jpg
    inside case.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 105
  • outside case.jpg
    outside case.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 83
I posted this in the GLV sub-forum, but I think it would work for many other PV's...

I found this case at my local Army-Navy store. It holds my Super-Mini, a spare tank, and a spare battery or bottle of juice. Perfect to keep on my belt all day. It's actually a cell phone case made by RAINE. They make military gear, etc.
It's sturdy, and padded very well. It has a velcro closure, and a great metal belt clip. Plus, its made in the USA
Here are a few photos...

case3.jpg case1.jpg case2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread