The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

carry cases

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by tnt56, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CayCay

CayCay Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2011
    Austin TX
    I would love to see pictures of how creative people get with regular cases of any type!

2. ObligedDefunct

ObligedDefunct Full Member

Sep 1, 2012
    ny ny
    u could carry it around a lil takin apart.

3. zephyree

zephyree Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2012
    chapel hill
    Anybody using Vatra cases? They have some pretty good stuff. Designed for carrying... other stuff. But yeah, padded and designed to protect glass. I'm using a small one for my little ego twist setup. They can be a bit pricey tho, so that's a drawback.

4. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yep same case and same brand name on the front of it "Vault" Think I'd recomend the $8.84 over the $19.95. lol

5. fourtytwo

fourtytwo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Toronto
  6. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion from New Members

7. Mrmorbidthoughts

Mrmorbidthoughts Full Member Verified Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Southern Cali
    My never ending quest for the right case had led me to believe I will never one. :'(

8. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I really like the one from Vault that I got at Walmart.

9. reldra

reldra Full Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Buffalo NY
    Is at wal-Mart for 8.84 + like $4 ship. I am getting it now. TY:) http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vaultz-Protective-Medicine-Case-1-Pk/13864190

I called the new supercenter by me as a friend happened to be in the store and I asked him to look for it, why not save the shipping? But it wasn't in that store. So ordered online. But would normally be found by the pharmacy. A nice employee went and looked.

10. reldra

reldra Full Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Buffalo NY
    It has enough room for the blu pack and carto boxes and Cig 2 O stuff. I can fit the blu wall charger, but was plugged in. I believe when I switch to refilling my own cartos, this will still be enough space, going to add some more velcro hold downs though. The little zipper bag can hold at least 15 cartos. The case is a little over 8" long, 5" tall and 2.5 " thick. So not a huge thing to carry around, I just throw it in the bag I use for work. Would make a neat looking purse too. Throw in just the blu pack and an extra batt and carto, along money,id, keys? Might even fit my cell if I take charged batts rather than the blu pack. All ready to go out with it too. It fits a lot in a small space. Very happy with it :)

Attached Files:

11. Mustang73064

Mustang73064 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2012
    Mustang, OK
    Hummm.. I wonder if this would work to hold tanks or bottles of juice.... :evil:

shell.jpg

12. sgenn99

sgenn99 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2012
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    if you are near an army surplus store, they have some excellent little cases. i have a little swiss medical bag with lots of pockets, and it's portable. check out ebay for army surplus packs or an army surplus website.

13. High Elbows

High Elbows Full Member

Mar 27, 2011
    The Penalty Box
    I posted this in the GLV sub-forum, but I think it would work for many other PV's...

I found this case at my local Army-Navy store. It holds my Super-Mini, a spare tank, and a spare battery or bottle of juice. Perfect to keep on my belt all day. It's actually a cell phone case made by RAINE. They make military gear, etc.
    It's sturdy, and padded very well. It has a velcro closure, and a great metal belt clip. Plus, its made in the USA
    Here are a few photos...

case3.jpg case1.jpg case2.jpg

14. Big Mac

Big Mac Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2012
    Citrus Heights, CA
    Howdy folks,
    Google essential oil portfolio. I keep coming back to those.

Big Mac

15. ninjuh

ninjuh Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2012
    Northwest Idaho
    I have the vault case from Walmart, its nice, but not really ideal for carrying around. Especially if you're a guy, looks like some makeup box or something. I use the knockoff ego cases for my daily case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.