The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

carry cases

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by tnt56, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Susaz

Susaz Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I really love men in messenger bags. Fanny packs are ok, specially nowadays with pickpockets. Talk some sense into your wife!!!

2. seneka

seneka Full Member Verified Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Las Vegas, NV
    I'm in the military, so I'm partial to hard cases (ie. Pelican, Hardigg) as that's what we use to transport our equipment. So when I went looking for a case for my tobacco products, that's the kind I looked for. If you want to go this route, may I suggest the Herf-a-dor from Humicare.

I love the fact that it is rugged unit, I can throw it in my pack and not worry about anything getting damaged. It's large enough to carry all my essential items- I can transport 4 eGo batteries, 2 ProVari's, 4 Clearomizers, 1 Pro-V cartomator, 12 6 oz bottles of juice, eGo battery charger, and still have room for stuff. It comes with foam, which I custom cut to better organize my gear. Link below, recommend the x15 or x40 size. If interested, these can be had cheaper on different websites, PM me if interested.

Herf-a-dor

3. SuziesMom

SuziesMom Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 28, 2010
    NY
    I can fit a fair amount of stuff in an Altoid's tin...when I travel the tin, charger, and backup go into a small makeup bag (you can get black ones). They're cheap and they work well.
    DH carries a murse too- or as they call it in Europe- a bag.

I honestly don't know how men survive without purses. My purse is sort of the secret to my super powers- or at least a handy place to stash vape gear, car keys and sunglasses.

4. Grimwald

Grimwald Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Lawrence KS
    I use 4 different cases...for quick trips I have a small case that I think is actually for sd cards from Walmart...holds 2 78mm volt bats and two cartos (disassembled). Also have a narrow hard clamshell case for small travel type reading glasses that fits two bats and cartos assembled. I also have used a case originally for antique glasses that will hold 4 bats with cartos attached. Then I have the volt case that holds 4+ bats and 4 cartos and a usb charger or small bottle of juice for longer trips out. Always on the lookout for better options...I've only been at this for a month.

5. alffalvo

alffalvo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Just seen this same case at a E-Cig vendor and they call it a E-Cig case and its $20 from them. LOL :laugh:

6. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I got the one from Walmart and it's perfect!!!!!!!

7. CayCay

CayCay Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2011
    Austin TX
    Crocodile E-Cig Case

That one looks pretty big. And you could make a pocket on the opposite side too.

8. tnt56

It works out really well for me being a hard case, cause I carry it in my backpack and don't have to worry about breaking anything. I was just thinking about trying to fit my nebulilzer and meds in it along with the pv stuff.

9. tnt56

When it's open.

Attached Files:

10. CayCay

Oct 21, 2011
    Austin TX
    Oh yeah, it's time for an upgrade for sure. =)
    Or you could have one case for juice, one for e-cigs and one for supples. But that's using my girl mind because I love accessories.

There's this big boy too...
    The ULTIMATE e-Cig or Mod carrying case

** unless that is what you just took a picture of?

11. alffalvo

Aug 7, 2012
    Western Maryland
  12. fourtytwo

fourtytwo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Toronto
  13. alffalvo

Aug 7, 2012
    Western Maryland
  14. CayCay

Oct 21, 2011
    Austin TX
  15. alffalvo

Aug 7, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Thanks for sharing I will be walking over to our CVS and see if they stock them :banana:

16. ObligedDefunct

ObligedDefunct Full Member

Sep 1, 2012
    ny ny
    what about a sunglasses case?

17. alffalvo

Aug 7, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Thats fine if it will hold your E-Stuff :)

18. CayCay

Oct 21, 2011
    Austin TX
    Mine is walking distance too.... but I'm lazy. =)

19. fourtytwo

fourtytwo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Toronto
    Not always the best. They tend to be a bit short.

20. ObligedDefunct

ObligedDefunct Full Member

Sep 1, 2012
    ny ny
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.