Cartomizer vs. 510 atomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamvector

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Wisconsin
Nice to see another Packer fan in these parts. I may work in enemy territory, but I'm all about the Pack. I was at the first game of the season against the Bears, and Lambeau was rocking for that game. Walking into Lambeau is like walking into a football cathedral, I highly recommend it to anyone who loves the sport, whether or not you like the Packers. Of course I feel the same way about Wrigley for baseball, but I'm a Cubs fan so go figure.

Great to hear dohsma! Packer fans are actually quite respectful to the visitors as well, at least within the Lambeau shrine. Love your products so far, have already been giving your card out to people. Keep up the good work!

NOW I am leaving this thread! :)

ilk80

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
USA
There is much sarcasm but its out of love and junks. Thanks for the welcome too! The 510 to the V4L took me about 1/2 hour to figure out and now it just sits there. The pissy part? I had refilled all cart's the night before. :(

And the organization? That is only the OCD kicking in, but when it does watch out, you might not find stuff for weeks. I am on my 2nd day with only one analog, but you can bet your bum that when its gone, there will be massive celebrating going on. ;)

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
I'm a V4L fanboy too I guess, but that is they get when they have better juice and better service than the KR stuff you get elsewhere. And now that there are options outside of the party favor mega-logoed batteries I even like the look.

Anyway, I had to post here because the OP said they started with a Gamucci Disposable. Same here! That is how I found V4L, looking for a non-disposable version of the Gamucci thing. Recharging the Gamucci even worked with my V4L charger, but the cartos didn't really fit quite right so I ended up tossing it anyway. Gamucci is lame, talk about missing an opportunity, I think their non-disposable is a regular RN whatever the Smoking Everywhere is. Lame. Glad I found V4L.

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
Well, I am all over the place, but I decided to repeat a previous ....-around, with substantial investment this time, because i am Adventurous and Curious, and I've now got a juicebox (clever boys) and HV attys and and LR attys and basic PIA attys, many models and brands now, and adaptors and various correct lithium batteries and chargers and all sorta stuff, and after sustained research (during which I exposed myself as a complete idiot re electronics, shut UP Addy), great initial enthusiasm... well, it's way pretty and neatly made, and it pours out a mighty load of plume sometimes in between fiddling and fooling and attys going bad and juice all over the bedspread and up my nose, and horrible burnt tastes which required further research with middling results, and sudden death syndromes various, and all sorts of great new adventures,
and it does have some perks, and I will keep adjusting things as it's Kewl...

but daddy, I'm sorry, can I come home now?

Flavor just is not happening right, and for every OMG initial hit I'm getting 10 washouts, and blowing out attys, and flooding attys, and dud attys, and the most beautiful juices sort of tasting oddly all the same...

Will try the lovely, ingenious thing with a V4L carto soon, as variety is the spice of life, sort of, but at 3.7 V either way unless I stack batteries, (and fry attys unless everything is just right and hopefully don't blow my withered liddle face off) and V4L longevity... and PT option, and ya Belle, my dahlink, taste... well... :?:

I mean, I stopped having to carry around baby wipes 20 years ago. And I'm spoiled. What exactly happened to my syntax up there?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread