Cartomizer--wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh ok. Yea *****.net was registered. Its a forum i think. Why the heck they didnt choose a .com is beyond me. Never use anything but .com!!!

Yea ill come up with something original in time. For now i just wanna make a variable box for myself so i can hit that sweet spot. I have alot to learn before i can really go into business doing it. But it just seems to me that e-cigs havent really exploded yet in the US but im sure it will. I wanna get in the game before it starts. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

bp400

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
SoCal
that was my plan. There's a lot involved, like fear of an fda ban and people only being exposed to crappy e-cigs
Ahhh ok. Yea *****.net was registered. Its a forum i think. Why the heck they didnt choose a .com is beyond me. Never use anything but .com!!!

Yea ill come up with something original in time. For now i just wanna make a variable box for myself so i can hit that sweet spot. I have alot to learn before i can really go into business doing it. But it just seems to me that e-cigs havent really exploded yet in the US but im sure it will. I wanna get in the game before it starts. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea im worried about the FDA thing but im not sure its going to happen. Coarse something else was banned in the early 1900's that doesnt make a bit of sense either. I figure they will settle if they can figure out how to tax the juice. I mean all in all thats what it is about.

As far as the crappy E-cig thing thats a pain i agree. I plan to have a local pickup option and have testers available so people know what they are buying. As far as on the net a good thorough FAQ page will help alot! Once you get a honest and reputable name the rest is history.

DSL

Jun 13, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Really like the Leo, I've got a few and I think they are quite good looking. Got them just as the Leo cartomizers came up for sale and I like them too. I have had way better success with the cartos than with the Leo atomizer cart combo that came with the kits. The cartomizer works great... my only complaint is the size of the mouthpiece. I prefer the size of the original atomizer cart combo. To me it is the classiest looking setup around especially with the gold atomizer. It's always something. Any plans for a smaller mouthpiece Leo cartomizer? Would be nice to be able to use the cap/covers that come with the Leo with a Leo specific classy carto. I'm not interested in more atomizers or tanks.

Really like the Leo, I've got a few and I think they are quite good looking. Got them just as the Leo cartomizers came up for sale and I like them too. I have had way better success with the cartos than with the Leo atomizer cart combo that came with the kits. The cartomizer works great... my only complaint is the size of the mouthpiece. I prefer the size of the original atomizer cart combo. To me it is the classiest looking setup around especially with the gold atomizer. It's always something. Any plans for a smaller mouthpiece Leo cartomizer? Would be nice to be able to use the cap/covers that come with the Leo with a Leo specific classy carto. I'm not interested in more atomizers or tanks.

I totally agree with this....I wouldn't even use the atomizer/cart combo if the cartos had the smaller mouthpiece. And they do look classy :)

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
4 Months in and still loving the cartos. I went through a few trying to fine tune my experience and found out a few things.

First of all I have had good luck with all sorts of liquid combinations. 100% pg, 100% vg and all points between. I have also had good luck with removing part of the filler and not removing any. I have found that if you use a syringe to fill them I can still get a good vape without doing the mod.

The only drawback is that it seems like dark liquids tend to clog them quickly but I think that is pretty universal with cartos.
I also found that if you drip fill a new carto and vape immediately you can burn a brand new carto and ruin it.

Overall still a 10/10.

phills02

Jan 1, 2012
New Jersey
Lovin the Leo Cartomizers too! Those few who have had problems must have ordered a bad batch or something - I have never received a bad one yet.

I always take the carto off the battery too so that if I overfill it, it just drips out the other end. I have only been able to fill up to 3.5 mls myself on the initial fill but still lasts me more than a day without refilling, much better than other cartos out there.

If your supplier is running out of stock, Vapin in the Cape and E Cig Arsenal still have plenty of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread