Cartomizer--wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea i was thinking my next order will be 50/50. Dude im in awe about that ce2 tank. Ive been googling my .... off lol. Supposedly the new ones dont have leaking issues. I like the idea of a clear tank that i can see the juice in not to mention the bling of an LED. Like i mentioned in this earlier, im not into trying to impress others like i see alot of people doing. I mean some of this stuff is unreal. Im waiting to see the guy with car batteries hooked up to a tire pump with 20 coils in it LMAO!!!! I just want something that works good. This is a great forum but ive been reading for days now and still dont know the important things. Im getting there tho!

Thanks alot for your help!

bp400

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
SoCal
Wow man thats pretty cool! Dont encourage me...ill have everything around the house torn apart and made into a E-cig. LMAO Are those made from a bowling ball? Ive seen other "untensils" (leaving it at that lol) made from bowling balls.

I seen this battery thing called the silver bullet. I want something like that but i dont want to have to take out a second mortgage on my house lol. Do they make a cheap "knock off" of that silver bullet? If so can you give me names so i can google them. Im thinking if i had a bit more power id get alot better vape as well and i like the idea of replacing those batteries versus paying $18 to replace my leo batt.

bp400

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
SoCal
people sell cheap box mods that work great. IF your leo is good a 3.7 volt will work at the best price. 5 volts is the next step up for more vapor and people say it brings out the flavor of many juices too. Then theres variable voltage to dial in the perfect setting for the carto/ juice youre using. Alot of people say 4-4.5 volts is the hotspot so either 3.7 or 5 volts misses it. I think the silver bullet is 3.7volts but if you stack batteries you can make it 6 volts. I spend way too much time on here, don't really have too much of my own goodies, but i've read alot. I just bought my first vv, currently stalking the mailman. Recently bought my first box mod too a 5volt foxybox, works pretty good but you cant use low resistance on it so once I get my vv it'll just be a back-up. I got my vv from a modder with a solid reputation who also sells a few box mods. Heres links for both modders, but there are so many...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...uality-3-7v-box-mods-19-5v-box-mods-28-a.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...3021-variable-volt-box-mods-great-prices.html

and here's the vv I bought from the second dude, don't know how well it works but looks f'in sweet! It's the silver one on the last page. If you decide on going vv, you should try an evercool they are the newest innovation for these modders, you can read about it on second dudes thread. I'm not a spammer really, I'm just a fanboy.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo.../204441-fistpack-digital-potentiometer-3.html

bp400

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
SoCal
here's that tank with led. I actually just sold it, but kept the led/ ce2 in case i need it later.

qprkar.jpg

and this is my new tank on my 5volt box (will look crazy on my new fistpack)

2gxidxy.jpg

Yep i have the page with the adapter favorited. Man some of those boxes are outrageous. Considering im good with electronic and i since my hobby is flying ultralight aircraft i have a full aircraft machine shop at my disposal 24-7. I see myself building me something in the very very near future. Variable voltage and whatnot. Is those protected batters (i cant remember the number off hand) the same size as a AA battery? if so i see a mag light box mod in the near future.

I hear ya. Im a website owner myself. I currently run 2 sites and as i type im registering a domain now. Obviously there is alot of interest in this so im going to reserve the domain i thought of and see where it goes from there. Ill have to favorite madvapes for sure. So will some of them protected batteries fit in a AA battery housing? Ill tell ya the domain in just a moment after i register it. I wanna make sure i get it. ;-)

bp400

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
SoCal

bp400

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
SoCal
sick man I'm jealous. At first I was looking for the right stocks to buy cuz I expect this whole thing will catch on bigtime, but didn't know how to really search for it or nothing was big enuf to be public so I got over it. With the tanks, the new version that is catching on is the cartomizer tanks. They use 510 cartomizers of different varieties mostly.

Ahhh ok. Yea i have a thing with domain names. Im kinda a fun loving crazy guy in real life. I have a extremely small time sign/decal business. The name of it is SignTard with the same for the domain name lol. I havent done alot with that site quite yet. Trying to find a script to make listing stuff easier.

I think i can come up with a killer mod using a mag light. Time will tell. First off i have to make the money to buy some stock in 510 stuff since it seems to be the most popular. I just wanted to nab that domain while the getting was good. I figure its kinda a catchy name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread