Catfish Atty Mods the next Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

fridgemagnet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
Ireland
That's why there's all this 'terrorism' fear that governments are encouraging. All about control.

They're scared of us, and they should be, because the majority of citizens do not support what
the governments want to do. All these wars, poverty, corporate greed, etc.

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
Those Nectars look juicy brotha.

Rand, not so much :nah: :nun:

They are very, very good.

Rand is similar to his dad, and they said the same about him. if you're someone who likes the same mularkey, he, like his dad, won't get those folks votes... doubt if either would have done worse, IIRC, Ron offered to abolish at least three big money-hungry departments if elected.

BTW, did I say the Nectar is very, very good... As a MtL hitter I'm liking it over the Stumpy. Right now the Marquis, Atomic & Lancia (without the SS chamber) are #'s 1,2,3.

Last edited:
Reactions: AllPepperS

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I'm pretty sure discussing/debating politics will turn out well... :glare:

I certainly have my own political leanings but am reasonably sure Tom's thread isn't the place to promote them. I'd sincerely hate to see my peeps in this thread become alienated from each other based on political alliances.

So, how about those attys?

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada

I certainly have my own political leanings but am reasonably sure Tom's thread isn't the place to promote them. I'd sincerely hate to see my peeps in this thread become alienated from each other based on political alliances.

Not particularly in most cases.

I agree but couldn't resist one reply, I tip my cap to your restraint.

In a nutshell; As a Mouth to Lung hitter I like the Nectar over the Stumpy, but my top three Flavor Atties are: Marquis, Atomic and Lancia without the SS cap/cup/tube, or whatever it's called.

Magaro

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Corning, NY, USA

I got the tank and in short I fail to understand the logic of the wide wide wide open draw. I need to find some plugs for 2 of the four holes. With 2 holes blocked completely I start to get some flavor. I find myself priming it (suck squonking) like I had to do with my kayfuns. Suck squonked with 2 holes blocked; its awesome. I went back to my top fed Marquis however. Dripping is less aggravating than suck squonking and playing the atty like a trumpet. Want it?

Just found this post. o_O

Yeah, I have no idea why they put all 4 air holes in this thing. But with 2 of them closed, it's a pretty pleasing vape, especially with my work day unflavored. I instinctively exhale start it from my history with Kanger tanks.

I'd be glad to take it of your hands. Email me a price and you can throw it in with my Hastur or Velocity handmade beads when they're ready to go.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Just found this post. o_O

Yeah, I have no idea why they put all 4 air holes in this thing. But with 2 of them closed, it's a pretty pleasing vape, especially with my work day unflavored. I instinctively exhale start it from my history with Kanger tanks.

I'd be glad to take it of your hands. Email me a price and you can throw it in with my Hastur or Velocity handmade beads when they're ready to go.
I used 2 tiny pieces of clear hd packing tape to cover the 2 unneeded air holes and it's not bad, I have a few Hatricks on the way for the application. Check that one out, I think it releases today. Once my TMsx350 arrives I will be back to squonking full time. I'm just trying to get a feel for the SxJ chip.

As to the Hastur: I'm going to do a bunch of them tonight so when my Pay Friend gets his act together we will be ready to rock.

Magaro

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Corning, NY, USA
I used 2 tiny pieces of clear hd packing tape to cover the 2 unneeded air holes and it's not bad, I have a few Hatricks on the way for the application. Check that one out, I think it releases today. Once my TMsx350 arrives I will be back to squonking full time. I'm just trying to get a feel for the SxJ chip.

As to the Hastur: I'm going to do a bunch of them tonight so when my Pay Friend gets his act together we will be ready to rock.

Did the same tape fix to the Aromamizer RDTA per Robert Ellis' video - it totally changes it's character. V2 will be interesting to see. I still want a 28 or 30 mm version.

Hatrick: That thing is freakin' hilarious. Should be a good testing device. Can't find anything on an RBA deck.

Not spending enough yet on gunked-up coils? We have the answer.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That video is spot on. We used to have passion. Passion for what we do, passion for our community, passion for our country. We felt it was the good and righteous thing to do, to go to work and contribute to the economy. We took pride in doing our job well. We used to have a conscience and enough moral fortitude to do the right thing even if it caused inconvenience.

How many people can give the first and last names of their 5 closest neighbors? Do you know what any of them do for a living? Why not? Just remember, keeping people divided is the most effective way of conquering them. Isn't it great when the people do most of the work for them?

Americans should be outraged right now. We should be getting together and making something happen to stop what is happening to our country. But that won't happen if don't come together as a community. There are a heck of a lot more of us, than there are of them.
Well said Peng, well said!!

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
As to the political debate; I suppose I did open the door with my FDA rhetoric and Jeff Daniels video. My bad..... Moving right along....

I made the comment about the FDA first. The blame is on me. I did not intend anything political, but a subject that affects vapers. I should have been more careful.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Amerpoint Nectar Micro list ($115)

List 2
1. jhhollier
2. Robbieblood (carried over from 1st list)
3. Bottomfeeder
4. johnnyseeandoh
5. freedogg
6. btobw
7. inspects
8. calpis
9. bullhcr
10. fridgemagnet
11. Kentastic
12. NatGasMan
13.AllPepperS
14. fairtradesloth
15. fairtradesloth
16. Papa_Lazarou
17. Papa_Lazarou
18. daveinleics
19. YePsTeR
Stop

I do have a few Nectar Nanos that I will be doing tonight. With my new tool that I made I can make Nanos squonk just as well as micros.
Nectar Nanos

bottomfeeder

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2015
Fremont, CA S.F. Bay Area
Amerpoint Nectar Micro list ($115)

List 2
1. jhhollier
2. Robbieblood (carried over from 1st list)
3. Bottomfeeder
4. johnnyseeandoh
5. freedogg
6. btobw
7. inspects
8. calpis
9. bullhcr
10. fridgemagnet
11. Kentastic
12. NatGasMan
13.AllPepperS
14. fairtradesloth
15. fairtradesloth
16. Papa_Lazarou
17. Papa_Lazarou
18. daveinleics
19. YePsTeR
Stop

I do have a few Nectar Nanos that I will be doing tonight. With my new tool that I made I can make Nanos squonk just as well as micros.
Nectar Nanos
Cost on nano? Any stumpys left? I saw you mentioned you may have some left over. Thanks bro.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Anyone care to do a nectar experience post?
I got a chalice and everyone thought I'd love it, and it really is just plain terrible.
Big dough=no show
My favorite CH atty is the manta clone I got. (dual coiled tiger .35 (2/3rd airflow)
My favorite all time is my 1/16th drilled IGO-S (single coiled MM .7)
IMG_20150717_233658773.jpg

bottomfeeder

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2015
Anyone care to do a nectar experience post?
I got a chalice and everyone thought I'd love it, and it really is just plain terrible.
Big dough=no show
My favorite CH atty is the manta clone I got. (dual coiled tiger .35 (2/3rd airflow)
My favorite all time is my 1/16th drilled IGO-S (single coiled MM .7)
IMG_20150717_233658773.jpg
As soon as I get mine I will. Assuming someone will before I get a chance to build mine, I will just chime in at that point. I'm pretty hopeful that it will be great and suit the people that find an MTL their preferred style, like myself.

Reactions: element77

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
ETA funny question but - is using a wide bore DT on something like the Nectar a dumb idea? By that I mean would there be an adverse or unwanted effect? Because I've fallen in love with some DTs, but they're all wide bore.

Never overlook the drip tip as part of the equation in fine tuning the vape...;)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Never overlook the drip tip as part of the equation in fine tuning the vape...;)

Exactly....a huge portion of the equation....now if I could find a smaller width drip tip that fits the Stumpy I'd be happy. Suppose a reducer is necessary, but have no idea what size.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Cost on nano? Any stumpys left? I saw you mentioned you may have some left over. Thanks bro.
The nano and the micro are the same price.
USPS has crapped the bed on my stumpys order and my Vector order. Both shipped Monday, both off the grid since Tuesday. I actually have 2 stumpy orders coming one at retail to show my support and one at wholesale. The incoming order of stumpys has the last 10 that I will be receiving from this run and most of them are sold. If I have any left I will post to that regard. OGs that didn't get a stumpy on the first three rounds will get first dibs. The next batch should be about 6 weeks out.

bottomfeeder

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2015
The nano and the micro are the same price.
USPS has crapped the bed on my stumpys order and my Vector order. Both shipped Monday, both off the grid since Tuesday. I actually have 2 stumpy orders coming one at retail to show my support and one at wholesale. The incoming order of stumpys has the last 10 that I will be receiving from this run and most of them are sold. If I have any left I will post to that regard. OGs that didn't get a stumpy on the first three rounds will get first dibs. The next batch should be about 6 weeks out.
Sounds good tom. Thank you. I don't think I fall under OG status since I've only been a member for about a month. I will take a nano if there are no other micros in the foreseeable future. You think you might get more micros?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread