Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Thanks guys!
The NarDas are in my filthy little mitts...
There will be 10 very happy vapemail recipients in the very near future. Evidently the second batch (this batch) was run through a better cleaner than the first batch. These are spotless and scent less. Before you ask, I have already ordered another 50 NarDas. You neeeeeedddd one of these. And yes the top cap IS domed.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
One if my favorite atty but looks like nothing new from their description
[Introducing the REMatty v1.5 RDA by rem Creations, packing in a fully featured dripping atomizer deck and airflow options in a small, innovative form factor. Fully adjustable dual top airflow slots measuring 11 mm wide are artistically integrated into the design and look of the REMatty, while producing fantastic flavor and vapor production. The airflow is easily adjusted by turning the 12 mm competition bore drip tip. The REMatty features innovative post holes, with dual opposed angular negative slots and a reverse 'U' designed positive post hole, making building and coil setting convenient, secure, and optimizing performance. Machined out of 304 Stainless Steel, the REMatty features subtle and artful engravings on the base and top of the atomizer cap, supplementing the overall simple, elegant and clean look. Compact yet fully featured, the REMatty by REM Creations is a front runner in the subcompact RDA market!]

same deck just some extra accessories
Honestly I'm on the fence on this one also. Converts great, very few failures, looks good but that was before the stumpy and the NarDa, competition has gotten fierce.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Thanks guys!
There will be 10 very happy vapemail recipients in the very near future. Evidently the second batch (this batch) was run through a better cleaner than the first batch. These are spotless and scent less. Before you ask, I have already ordered another 50 NarDas. You neeeeeedddd one of these. And yes the top cap IS domed.

Two posted, deep welled and domed? Is the Stumpy about to be displaced?

No working on your birthday Tom! Take the day off...:toast:

kilroyst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
oregon
The NarDa Run is a go! Who's in?

1. inspects (Paid GW 11/19/15)
2. distortoblotto ( Paid GW 11/19/15)
3. inswva
4. Tagi
5. Alexander Mundy
6. Henry Etta (PAID GW 11/19/15)
7. Kentastic
8. calpis
9.kilroyst [paid 11/19/15 GW]
10. Loopy1224

Happy Birthday Tom!

sent from my Note4 via Tapatalk

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
The NarDa Run is a go! Who's in? (10 unit list )

3. inswva
4. Tagi
5. Alexander Mundy
7. Kentastic
8. calpis
10. Loopy1224

Happy Birthday Tom!

sent from my Note4 via Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Reactions: inspects

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
The NarDa Run is a go! Who's in? (10 unit list )

3. inswva
4. Tagi (Paid GW 11/19/15)
5. Alexander Mundy
7. Kentastic
8. calpis
10. Loopy1224

Happy Birthday Tom!

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
@Chowderhead1972 - Nar also has Ultem top caps for the NarDA. Well not at the moment but another batch is coming in December. Not sure if that's something you'd want to get or if enough people here would be interested. I think Ultem drip tips are coming as well. Just thought I'd mention it.

hotsauc333

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
The NarDa 50...( $95 + 6 )

1. distortoblotto
2. distortoblotto
3. jhhollier
4. RickCain
5. hotsauc333

If they are offering ultem top caps I'm in for one of those as well.

And the most important thing happy b-day Tom. Take some time for you and your son.:bday:

Last edited:

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Thanks guys!
SO SO SO excited for this one! Seriously, thanks so much for jumping on this so quickly Tom!!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Thanks guys!

Thanks Tom, can't wait to get my Grubby hands on one either....!!

Happy one year older day......:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread