Ccv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaC

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
West Texas
Is Crystal Clear vaping not an approved vendor here on ECF? I'm was a little ticked, I placed an order a week ago, and it just shipped yesterday. It's just cartos, no mixing ejuice, or anything fancy. So I went to look them up to see if other people have unusually long waiting times, and can't even find them.

The only reason I ordered from them was because they were recommended by someone here. I wish I would have checked it first, as I would rather give my money to someone who gives back to ECF.

ETA - Ok, I rushed to post w/o thinking, and I was wrong. Will continue to stalk mailman.

Last edited:

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
I'm not sure what you mean by "approved vendor"?
The vendors listed here are listed I believe because they pay a fee to be listed and it is not because they necessarily "give back" to ECF in any way as you mentioned or aren't "reputable". I have ordered from CCV many many times and because of the last couple of holidays when many vendors shut down to be with their families the orders go out slower than normal.
I am also waiting on an order but it is not a reason to think they aren't a reputable vendor by any means.
I suggest if you have a beef about the "slowness" you call or send them an email and ask what the hold up is. :)
C.B.

LisaC

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
West Texas
I guess I shouldn't be upset about shipping. Most of the vendors are small, one man shows. I need to detox from my post Christmas Amazon etc shipping binge, apparently.

I didnt mean to give the impression that they're disreputable. Far from it. The people who have recommended them said good things about them, which is why I felt comfortable ordering from them.

I guess I'm just overly anxious. I shouldn't have posted. My apologies. :oops:

Last edited:

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
The suppliers review threads have several complaints about the slowness of this company....that being said, I only order my cartos from him. Yes, he is slow, but I already know that so I order before the need is there. His prices are great, and his orders do get here eventually. If speed is an issue, this supplier is not the place to go, espescially during the holidays. But love those Resurrectors.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
I would put CCV as a trusted, responsible vendor...due a literal explosion of orders into his one man shop over the last couple of months he has had problems getting out orders as fast as some would like and this was worsened by the holidays...he has added at least one employee(maybe more) and is looking for better wharehouse/office space than his garage and I believe he is finally catching up on the back orders...if you are having an emergency, email or even better, call him(Andrew) and I am sure he will take care of you...remember, patience is a virtue...grassshoooopahhhhhhhh...........
madjack:2cool:

The_Jerkstore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Keep in mind, for many vendors ecigs may not be their only source of income. If it is, they are not staffed with a lot of people. I just don't think the money is there in the ecig biz yet. When you factor in the low cost and free shipping you get with CCV, the only way he's gonna hire more people is to raise prices. I do understand waiting sucks but, once you use CCV products, you'll order again.

NestoChe

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Marietta Ga
Andrew is a great guy!, I've talk to him a couple of times about my orders and he has taken care of it for me. I even told him not to worry about my stuff and not to rush since I felt so bad for the guy. Told him to take it easy, don't want the man to get stress.

He's really busy, he has a huge backlog due to the holidays and is now catching up. I even offered to help him in any way I can to process orders for him or customer service work. I'll do it for no $$, maybe for a pack of cartos..lol I'm retired so I have all the time in the world!

He'll have you're stuff soon enough.

peace

Phil D Rock

Jul 28, 2011
Chicago
I ordered Friday the 30th...I'm still waitng. I ordered a 5pk of cartos and 10ml bottle of black and mild. I emailed him yesterday on his site. No reply. I don't know what to do. The reasons I ordered for him are
1. Free shipping
2. He is in my state SO I thought it would be here faster.
Man was I wrong.....
I may think twice before ordering from this vendor again. I'm starting to lose my patience.
Juicy vapor today had a 4-5 day turn around warning right on the top of the page. If CCV had anything like that on his site I won't be so upset.
Sorry guys rants over.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
I guess I shouldn't be upset about shipping. Most of the vendors are small, one man shows. I need to detox from my post Christmas Amazon etc shipping binge, apparently.

I didnt mean to give the impression that they're disreputable. Far from it. The people who have recommended them said good things about them, which is why I felt comfortable ordering from them.

I guess I'm just overly anxious. I shouldn't have posted. My apologies. :oops:

Don't worry about it. We all come down with a case of Cranial Rectal Inversion Syndrome at times.:laugh:

SonnyCrack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Florida
I ordered Friday the 30th...I'm still waitng. I ordered a 5pk of cartos and 10ml bottle of black and mild. I emailed him yesterday on his site. No reply. I don't know what to do. The reasons I ordered for him are
1. Free shipping
2. He is in my state SO I thought it would be here faster.
Man was I wrong.....
I may think twice before ordering from this vendor again. I'm starting to lose my patience.
Juicy vapor today had a 4-5 day turn around warning right on the top of the page. If CCV had anything like that on his site I won't be so upset.
Sorry guys rants over.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

I haven't been to that site in a while, but when I ordered, there was a guarantee that if you ordered before 3pm it would ship SAME day.. If it was a weekend, it'd ship that monday.

Yeah right.. Took 2 weeks.. And his emails we're borderline rude when I complained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread