Not open for further replies.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Bumping this back up.
In the email i received recently with the free shipping on orders over cedrtain amount you mention some new products and of course the new Arry tank soon to arrive , your killing me !
Any word yet on the design will it be for us ce2 users similar to the arry v3 with a different top cap or ? When is it due ?
Thanks.

MJBinNM

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2011
New Mexico
I'd also be interested in some kind of improved original ARRY tank, maybe with threaded end caps. I have 3 of the originals and they work great, but the push in end caps can be difficult to remove for cleaning.

Here's one of my original ARRY tanks with a new Phoenix bottom coil (AKA CE3 bottom coil) carto. It's a little tighter fit in the bottom cap, but it works pretty good.

Phoenix in a tank.jpg

MJBinNM

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2011
New Mexico
After running the phoenix thru 3 fills, I just can't get used to the cool vape. It also started siphoning thru which was pretty messy. Had to take it off the mod, hold it upside down and blow thru the bottom. Moved back to CE2s, they can't be beat in my opinion. I might try the new phoenix top coils, but I have plenty of CE2s to last a while.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
I have an special Arry Act V3 made for ce2s that has the screw on end caps, the bottom cap has the permanent 510 connector and a slip on silver cover with viewing window.
Its made for the XL size Ce2s which i have cut out of there stainless tubes and it screws in the bottom cap.

This works excellent for me and glad i was able to get one many thanks to Cloudburst .

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Update,
i decided to take the ce2 out of my Arry Act V3 and try a phoenix . I took the little tube off the phoenix and it fits but going into top cap was not snug . It gurgled when vapes -no good.

I then cut small portion of tube and used it on top of Phoenix and inserted into the tank - perfect and can hold this tank in any position and vape with no problems.
Again thanks Stormy for bringing this tank here to state.
Personally i think it may be hard to top this one.

This Arry Act V3 tank works excellent with a Ce2 Xl or the Phoenix with a partial upper tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread