CE2-Deluxe FLüXomizer Clearomizer, Tips & Tricks, CE-2 Mods, Technical Info, Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
If I may, I'd really like to share a few tips on using the GotVapes FLüXomizer's Clearomizer that I've learned, that should help other noobs! I've done the carts (various mods), dripping, tank and carto's....and I've always gone back to carto's! I just love them....BUT when I finally got the hang of the Flux's, I realized nothing was better to capture the full flavor of the juice without fillers of any form, and this is why I've decided to throw these simple tips out there!

I honestly feel, first and foremost, that if you are brand new to CE2's and Flux's, that you immediately learn how to take the Flux apart and put it back together, BEFORE adding any juice to it! This is probably 98% of the learning curve right here, and it's so simple! Please watch the video that Badkolo did on this here:

YouTube - CE2 Clearomizer Easy fill plug & Tube removal How-to Gotvapes.com

Once you got this part down, here are some additional tips:

• Always screw your battery on to your Flux, and NOT screw the Flux on to your battery...this keeps the tube in place!
  • Use a standard drip tip...it will also cool down the vape, if needed! Yes, the eGo Cone fits over this beautifully!
  • No need to use syringe to fill...go ahead and remove the fill plug and simply drip (at 45-degree angle) slowly down the insides, just as if you were filling a carto from the battery end at a 45-degree angle! Then pop the fill plug back on (flat side UP, facing drip tip) and pop drip tip back on! It takes me less than 2 minutes, from start to finish, to fill the Flux! Do NOT drip down the center...it will come out the battery end! May I add I like to leave the inner fill ring on and just wedge it up a bit with a small jeweler's screwdriver to pull up off the wicks entering the cup...then use our Bottle Filler Kit or Syringe Kit , both with Firm steel blunt tip, to fill through the holes - Mod Note
  • Wiggle parts (tube, inner caps, drip tip, etc...) to remove or take apart...do NOT pull! Gentle will do it no harm! If you use a Cone, either remove your drip tip first or hold the drip tip in place while pulling lightly on the Cone to get it off completely.
  • To clean?....screw your battery on to the Flux and gently wiggle tube off! Then unscrew Flux from battery and rinse under HOT water! Be VERY gentle with the wicks...I only touch them with a paper towel when I am drying them after cleaning, and I only pat to dry! Put everything back together and do 2 or 3 quick dry burns!
  • Getting to the end of your juice? Just flip your Flux over for 2 or 3 seconds to allow the juice to soak the wicks, then vape as normal! Every drop will be used...nothing will be wasted!
  • DO NOT suck in when vaping or you might get a mouth full of juice...slow and easy does it!
  • ohm confusion? 2.6-2.8 ohm's will be MUCH warmer than a cooler 3.0-3.2 ohm

In my opinion, this is pretty much a great out-of-box experience! There is no need to do any modding whatsoever, unless you're into it!

If anyone has any other tips to add to this, please do! I hope this helps all newbies to the Flux's make their initial experience a very positive one! Thank you for allowing me to post this! Danno and Chris?...you guys are the best!!!!!!

:thumb:

PS - I wish I would have had a cheat sheet like this when my first Flux Clearomizer's arrived! I was in tears and ready to throw them all away! But I didn't give up...so happy I was persistent in making them work for me!

Happy Vaping to All...
:vapor:

INNER PLUG VIDEO FOR NEW CE2-DELUXE Clearomizer

Last edited by a moderator:

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
Thanks Ms.Bree for adding this! I honestly think that people need to understand them before using them. I watched GotVapes Youtube video immediately when my first order came in the mail. Although I don't fill mine like suggested, I've NEVER had a bad outcome from the regular or XL Fluxomizers. I've never had a cracked tube. I've never had a weird taste. I've never had trouble taking a hit. The Fluxomizer is the ultimate on the 510!

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
excelent! thats what having this new forum setup is all about! I hope this helps a lot of people. way to go!

Thanks so much Dan....we've been waiting for our own forum just to put stuff like this up! I truly believe it will help a lot of people...especially if it helped me! lol

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org
Thanks Ms.Bree for adding this! I honestly think that people need to understand them before using them. I watched GotVapes Youtube video immediately when my first order came in the mail. Although I don't fill mine like suggested, I've NEVER had a bad outcome from the regular or XL Fluxomizers. I've never had a cracked tube. I've never had a weird taste. I've never had trouble taking a hit. The Fluxomizer is the ultimate on the 510!

Thanks so much bmwjen! Like you, I've never had a bad outcome either....I LOVE these Flux's and Clearomizers! They are #1 in my book, and also ultimate on an eGo too!!! :)

DMF

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2010
Slower Lower Delaware
Thanks for posting this. I have bookmarked the thread for when helping others with clearos.
The only thing I do differently, is I snip the wicks before putting them back together. To me it seems to aid them wicking. Also a note, if when vaping it seems to suddenly taste plasticy or burnt, check the fill cap it may be too close to the coil, it's an easy fix with fine tweezers or a dental tool to pull it up slightly and off that element.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
nice tip DMF

Thanks for posting this. I have bookmarked the thread for when helping others with clearos.
The only thing I do differently, is I snip the wicks before putting them back together. To me it seems to aid them wicking. Also a note, if when vaping it seems to suddenly taste plasticy or burnt, check the fill cap it may be too close to the coil, it's an easy fix with fine tweezers or a dental tool to pull it up slightly and off that element.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
OK guys here is the thing. I like my current way of delivering juice. I wanted to like clearos so bad. I never was able to catch them on GotVapes when they were in stock so I bought from somewhere else (1st mistake i know). I have a few questions. I had A LOT of wicking issues..... will the fatter wick fix that? I HATE modding cartos of any kind but when I didn't they did not work....pull the fill cap up/fluff the wick/ ect..... with the flux's and the new fatter wick and looser coil will this no longer be necessary? Please sell me on these guys I want to love them.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Honestly, the only 'mod' I do is take a little jeweler's screwdriver and slip it under the cup slots and pull it up off the wick a tad. Thats it and it works great. Just remember all of this is predicated on:

• Is your OV a good match to the ohm FLüXomizer you are using? If you are using a 3.7v try to stay around the 2.6 to 2.8,2.9 range. eGo 3.2v regulated 2.4, 2.6 works well and 2.8 can be OK too.
  • 5v don't use anything lower than the 3.0; we do actually have a 3.6ohm coming in this shipment and ONLY at GotVapes btw.
  • Heavy viscosity eJuice will fight the gravity pull UP to the atty sitting in the cup and less capillary attraction. Thick VG is a recent USA phenomenon and most things in China are tested and built around their (original incarnation of eJuice) thinner juice - and even some of their VG has the thinner consistency of a PG we are used to here.

OK guys here is the thing. I like my current way of delivering juice. I wanted to like clearos so bad. I never was able to catch them on GotVapes when they were in stock so I bought from somewhere else (1st mistake i know). I have a few questions. I had A LOT of wicking issues..... will the fatter wick fix that? I HATE modding cartos of any kind but when I didn't they did not work....pull the fill cap up/fluff the wick/ ect..... with the flux's and the new fatter wick and looser coil will this no longer be necessary? Please sell me on these guys I want to love them.

Last edited:

MsBree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2010
New Jersey
www.precious-pets.org

Thanks DMF, and thank you for adding your own great tip!!!

Kenom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
Billings, Montana, United States
it's really important to remember, do not use really thick juices with these unless your going to do some modding to these. I made my own 100% VG juice that was really thick and it had issues moving up to the coil. I ended up charring the wick really bad and now this one tastes really burnt ever time I don't let it steep for a few minutes before taking a draw. I had the same problem with a really chocolaty juice

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
yes smokingrt the new wicks wick better and are much more hassle free, many posters her elike zoid and nav and br have already tested the fat wick ce2 fluxomizers weeks ago that i sent them and the reviews where positive .
Thanks Bad..... I am shy about trying them again but maybe I have to.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
yes smokingrt the new wicks wick better and are much more hassle free, many posters her elike zoid and nav and br have already tested the fat wick ce2 fluxomizers weeks ago that i sent them and the reviews where positive .

I can speak personally and say that the New, Thick Braided wick is a much needed improvement. It was clean out of the box and did not want to lay flat in the cup slot.

I had no wicking problems with it even under mild chain vaping. I was using 30%PG : 70%VG juice which can be a problem for many E2 style cartos. The new wick design held up very well.

My only complaint is that they did not incorperate this type of wick earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread