CE2-Deluxe FLüXomizer Clearomizer, Tips & Tricks, CE-2 Mods, Technical Info, Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogium

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2011
St pete florida
Just a FYI: The plunger ends in 3ml syringes make a silicone O ring if you need one. Just pull it off and cut it in half with some scissors. I least I think it's silicone. I'm an RN and we often call stuff that's "latex free" silicone made. Don't really know if it's true.

But then again I'm thinking of cutting my tubes that are too long so a drip tip works pressing up against the ceramic cup in all of them. Wish they were all the same distance from the cup but they differ. You think it's safe for any other drip tip other than aluminum and ceramic to touch the ceramic cup? I'm thinking the other ones will melt.

the one they include will lol

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Mooninmyeyes

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
minnesota

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
i didnt try these because i have had nothing but probs with ce2s in the past. leaking -tube cracking -bs to fill etc..

Yeah, the early CE2's were kinda a Train Wreck.

But Once they came out with the "Frosty" Tubes, the Cracking and Leaking Issues went away.

For me, a Good Hitting CE2 is about the Best thing going. I use the One Piece Mouth mod so Filling is Dead Simple.

If you try some of the New Fluxo's and get stuck on something, post in this thread. I'm sure you will get replies and we can get you going on the right track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread