CE3 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulbasaur

Nov 12, 2012
Illinois
Hi guys,

My first SI order was the X2 battery and a pack of CE3's which came today in the mail. It was my first online purchase and was anxious to get it.

Now my first question is when do I stop filling the cartridge? On two of them I stopped by the wicks. The other one I filled it all the way up.

I had never used a syringe in my 24 years of life and I think I had an air pocket in it. Really hard to use since I never used syringes ever. Is there a how to video for syringes?

Second question... The two menthol flavors I add to them tasted horrible... I am thinking it's because of the primer right? They also both taste the same don't know if it's my pallet or the carto's.

Third question... How do I empty the two menthol flavors? Do I have to smoke them till they are done? Or is there another way to do it?

Fourth question... Can I refill the CE3's while they are half full of juice? Or do I have to smoke them to empty, clean them then fill them up?

Thanks in advance,

Rudy

SteveI

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2012
NJ
pokemon... really?

Anyway, welcome, I think CE3 + x2 is a good choice. However, there are a ton of videos on the CE3. Look to youtube, or the stickie posts for guidance on the syringe for filling, cleaning, and maintenance of the CE3. The primer is nasty, so before you fill another you should look at cleaning out the primer first. When you get it working the CE3's are awesome. I just started using them myself, struggling with them but it is worth it. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread