Not open for further replies.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Just tore one apart. dont recommend this. i had one hell of a time getting it back together. the wick goes up inside a little hole. if you take it apart use a bread tie bent in half pushed threw the hole then with the wick between the bent part to pull it up threw the hole. its not a good time and now its harder for me to take a draw but overall these could be modded to work in a tank.

Thanks, but to me these are about 2 bucks a piece. I will just chuck them. Good luck with your modding etc. The whole reason I bought these was for a fillerless carto I could just chuck when I was done. The ce2's have their own problems and I'm not one to be cleaning and fiddling with a product.

When you say modded to work in a tank are you meaning like one of those tanks that fits over a carto? Just curious.

bluegrasslover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Willow Spring, NC
I got several boxes of ce3s yesterday. I filled 2 of them up with 2 different liquids I had. Terrible dry atty burnt taste. I was thinking great, I have all these ce3s and they suck. The liquids I used were around 80/20 pg/vg. I tried another one today with 100 pg and it is a completely different experience. They just don't seem to wick vg very well at all.

Greg

TheJack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
P.A.
I got the idea from this link -----> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/220756-homemade-syringe-tank-mod-looks-easy.html it works nice. i went to the local drugstore "Rideaid" and found syringes for 30 cent a shot and the first 2 were free. i just asked the woman behind the counter if she had 20cc syringes and she pulled out the 10cc. seeing they had the rubber plungers i figured i would give it a shot.

I dont get a burnt taste unless i go above 3.9V. i mix 80/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread