Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Yeah I used to drink 10+ large cups java per day and prolly 4 litres coke per week. Now down to 4 cups java and NO Coke at all. Just seem to appreciate water all the more now.

I have been vaping now for over a year. I vape non-stop if i'm somewhere I can openly vape. I never drank much water when I was a smoker, now I drink almost 3 liters of water a day. It's funny I use to drink Mountain Dew all day long. I haven't had a mountain dew since I started vaping (only drink water now) So vaping has helped me quit smoking and drinking soda.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
Well, I just bought a good simple water filter for my kitchen faucet, so that should help me drinking more water. Just need to get a good pitcher to keep some cold. Living in Florida, nothing better than an ice cold glass of water after coming in from outside on a summer day. Well, maybe my iced tea, but I try to limit my caffeine intake

It absorbs tad slower than analogs but carefull you dont wanna exagerate either, its normal to vape more at the beginning, later on you will find your fix, if you feel nausea, headache or any discomfort quit for a few hours and also important , drink tons of water

I chain vape all day long at work and at home, Just hammer on the H2O and you will be good. I do remember when i first got my lavatube though. I went so hard on the thing the first couple weeks that I had trouble sleeping....lol.

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
Realize that vaping dehydrates the body and coffee and/ or tea above 4 cups per day further dehydrates. Also most sodas contain caffeine. I drink 1 1/2 litres water per day some of it mixed with fresh squeezed lemon to rinse the PG coating away. As for chain vaping much better than chain smoking and as others have said eventually you'll be able to tone it down naturally. Don't forget there are other analog chems your system is in withdrawal from...WTA chem withdrawal happens for the first 2-3 weeks and scientists believe they are far more potent than nicotine.
Good Luck.

I've only had2 or3 analogs in the last 3 weeks. I have thinking of trying juice with WTA. Will that increase or reintroduce my addiction to WTA?

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
Yes nic speed delivery its sama as analogs. Vaping delivers a lot less tho.

Forgive me for not getting the source for you, but i recently read in this forum that the nicotine is formed into another substance (that sounds and looks a lot like the word nicotine) in the blood and that generally marks the nicotine taking effect. The post said the process takes about 7 seconds for an analog and about 60 seconds for vaping because larger molecules are formed by vaping than by smoking. Still, 60 seconds is quick enough to get a fix IMO.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
vape your face off! just dont vape too much or you will get nic sick. if that happens drink alot of water. If you cant stop yourself from vaping non stop for hours just buy a low nicotine juice or a no nicotine juice to puff on when you cant quit pressing that dang ego button....

Yeah, finding a good low nic for chain vaping is a great idea. Often a hunt to find that right flavor tho. But I've been happy with cherry for now Always been one of my favorite flavors, so I'm not surprised there. Trying one from a different vendor later this week to see if it's any different than High Calibers.

Heh, I wanna find a good coffee flavor for the mornings, in maybe a slightly higher nic to get the day started. Then something neat for my daily use, and as of right now cherry is my vape away watching TV etc at home. :)

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
I noticed when I started out at 18mg I chained all the time. Plus, it was new and I was trying all sorts of flavors and showing it off and what-not. However, after moving to a 24mg juice, and the device and practice became more routine, I now think I vape only about as much as I smoked. Actually probably less. I think this has to do a lot with the 24mg, and the newness wearing off. Vaping will engulf your life at first. At least it did for me. Why not, it should be something to be excited about being probably the only thing to get you off cigs! I say don't worry about it for now and have fun. After awhile it will even out just like smoking did. It will still hold your attention as a bit of a new hobby, but maybe it should if it keeps you off the stinky's! Where else you gonna find such a healthy guilty pleasure!

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
Okay, I'm a little over a week in, and vaping like a fiend too... I was actually thinking about going DOWN in nic content. I DDO NOT want to put my shiny new Provari down...

First off, kudo's on kicking off your vaping life with a Provari! No wonder you do not want to put it down! Lol. I think going down in nic content is always prolly a great idea. But a few people on here mentioned to me when I started that it may help my chaining to go up in nic. Problem is, I started at 18, and by the time I moved to 24 some of the newness to vaping wore off. I still love vaping and do not see me ever stopping! But I am not for sure which helped, but I do notice if I try a lower mg juice now I start chaining again. Probably a good indicator for me it is the nic level. Or it could be in my head. Lol. Still, anything is better than the stinky's. Vape on!

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
I just got an electronic cigarette and a CE4 Transparent liquid burner from a retail store up town.

Get all of your electronic cigarettes and accessories here!

This stuff is unreal <3!!!!

Yea, I have to throw this (and I may have read this) in to one of the top inventions in many years! I have been freakin' given a new life from vaping! And a ton of awesome friends I would had never know! Hopefully you meant unreal in a good way, not literally! Haha.

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

Alliebar

Verified Member
May 22, 2012
Parkville, MD
I get water delivery from Deer Park. It dispenses both hot and cold water. I have just added another 5 gallon bottle with every delivery since I started vaping. I drink green tea and gynostemma tea (known for it's healing powers and anti-aging effects). This is all I drink after a morning coffee and my nightly glass of wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread