Chain vaping!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vale46

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Uk
Why is it that when people are chain vaping, they complain about tight chest, burning out attys, batteries not lasting etc. Do your self a favour and put it down. image.jpg

Last edited:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I chain vape.

I have zero problems with burnt attys and heavy chest.

FYI this sentence in your op "Or just get a life, as you're giving vapers a bad rep." is amazingly rude, completely inappropriate, intrusive, and completely judgmental. THAT is why your OP is getting the reaction it is.

Reactions: Super Flex

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I chain vape all day. I do not however complain about the way i feel from it. I just refer to the feeling as "Vapor-Lock".
Example.....
Wife: Whats wrong ?
Me: Vapor-Lock.
Wife: Again ?
Me: Yep.
Wife: Idiot!!
Me: Yep.
:vapor:
SOunds like a typical married convo. In my house it revolves around my hubby not putting hte drive screws in his laptops hard drive and goes something like this.

*CRASH*
HUbby D******
Me Didn't put the drive screw in again and the hard drive fell out when ya changed the battery.
Hubby Yep
Me Well Find a replacement drive and make sure to use drive screws this time
Hubby You know I won't use them
Me You know I am going to laugh my .... off watching you try to reload both your mac and windows partitions
Hubby Yep

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I did NOT see the OP before it was edited. In it's current form I don't see anything wrong with it. Overdoing anything can cause problems. If shove a hose down your throat on full blast it's going to cause problems even though water is perfectly safe to consume. Fish in too large of quantities over time can kill you. Vaping is no different. I guess I agree with his point.

Vale46

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Uk
Ok so I didn't put my op in the right way. What prompted me, was my sister., who never takes her PV out of her mouth complaining of a tight chest, a friend (both I converted from stinkeys btw) who when I'm with him never takes it out of his mouth complained about being a bit weezey. On a night out with said friend lost power on 2 batteries at end of night and had to use mine to stop him buy analogs. Everything in moderation. You could stick coke up your nose a few times in a year and be ok. Bad bad bad stuff that it is. I edited my post because it wasn't pc. And as far as the Glaswegian thinks that all vapers have same opinion is absurd! I'm sure vapers from opposing political parties would agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread