Status
Not open for further replies.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
While I vape throughout the day and take several draws in a row, I do put it down and leave it for 15-20 minutes. If I'm somewhere vaping isn't allowed, I do get antsy after a few hours so stealth vape it is. Not chain vaping but definitely vape dependent.

G'mornin. I'm fond of the habit too. :D

Good luck. :)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
I definitely used to chain vape when I first gave up....i don't know there was always such an urgency involved that the mod used to just keep going back to my mouth rather than putting it down...

Nowadays i'm much more relaxed and after my initial morning vape with coffee i feel satisfied enough to only vape occasionally. Sometimes I even notice that it's been ages since the last puff and this can only be positive. The truth is my vaping style ebbs and flows with my moods....:)

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada
While I vape throughout the day and take several draws in a row, I do put it down and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
I've been thinking that this might be the best way to reduce dependency on nicotine & urges, and then later increase the time away to maybe 25 minutes, and then later progressively reduce strength mg/ml.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eskie

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
I chain vape hard first thing in the morning. I need more than one mod to keep up or I roast the wick. Not so bad the rest of the day. I take a few hits then get back to what I’m doing. I’m pretty bad during a phone call too.

Oddly I hardly vape when I drive, and I was a total chain smoker in the car.
Interesting. Phone talk and driving are still vapecentric for me. Except I don't spend much time on the phone anymore and it's impossible to vape while texting:laugh:

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Psychologists say that smoking is a way to distract our minds from stress. Notwithstanding the nicotine addiction that accompanies it. I sometimes question my nicotine addiction. When I use nic it's only 3mg. Otherwise, I sometimes mix with 0 nic. Even so, when I haven't vaped for awhile I'm jonesing for that exquisite inhale/exhale. Gotta have it.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Using less nic so having the need/ability to vape more is chain-vaping to me.

I, originally, wanted to vape like I smoked, which is about once per 45 minutes, so I set my nic to support that.

I have slowly lowered my nic-need, but I still vape about as often. I think it is good to take breaks and it is now a way to remind myself.

Stress raises the need, too, but I can go without. I have habit spots, too. Listening to music and driving are like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread