Champix Tied to Heart Risks

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
Boy, am I glad I discovered vaping when I did. The Champix side-effects keep on piling up:

Quit-smoking drug tied to heart risks - Health - CBC News

No one needs this horrible pill. This story reminds me how truly grateful I am to have the wonderful alternative of vaping via e-cigs!! Anyway, just thought some of you might like to see the story, even if it is a few days old. I left a comment too.

Happy vaping!

rachelcoffe

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Toronto
And yet it stays on the market!!!
Glad you decided against it. :)

Rachel you are turning Vet this month!!!
Have you visited here yet.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...1512-pre-veteran-thread-1224.html#post3570561

Thankfully I never even heard of it until well after I had made the switch to vaping. But there are still tons of smokers out there who have never even heard of e-cigs. For their sake...I hope this crappy pill gets all the negative press it so rightly deserves.

Haven't visited that thread yet hon, but I shall - thanks!
hKz0s.png

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
This is what happens when drug company profits become more important than human health. 72% is actually a higher risk than someone who keeps smoking, for Thor's sake!

P.V.'s work. Snus works. Drugs cause more harm than what they are trying to cure. Get a clue, F.D.A.!!!

Perhaps you are assuming that is not the plan in the first place! Why miss an opportunity to make a future customer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread